Mcdevitt to leave ASADA

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is Shorten sticking his nose into this Labor-instigated mess?

Bill Shorten to hear case for ASADA inquiry

Should be investigating in his own time if he really wants to. McDevitt should've been AOTY.

Because he is the member for Maribynong, which is Essendon heartland. He is giving it lip service.

Meanwhile, his Sports Minister has confirmed that the ALP will vote down an Inquiry.

Because he is the member for Maribynong, which is Essendon heartland. He is giving it lip service.

Meanwhile, his Sports Minister has confirmed that the ALP will vote down an Inquiry.

Shadow minister technically.

Not sure he said vote down more currently don't see the need.

Still makes it unlikely

Shadow minister technically.

Not sure he said vote down more currently don't see the need.

Still makes it unlikely

He was quoted in the media as having "confirmed" that they won't support an Inquiry.

Personally, i wouldn't mind an Inquiry as it will only prolong EFC's embarrassment.

Alas, i think we have seen the last of McDevitt squashing the guilty whining dopers.

He was quoted in the media as having "confirmed" that they won't support an Inquiry.

Personally, i wouldn't mind an Inquiry as it will only prolong EFC's embarrassment.

Alas, i think we have seen the last of McDevitt squashing the guilty whining dopers.

Ok not the way I heard it in the video I linked somewhere.

I think a inquiry could well back fire in the people asking for it myself, for much the reasons McDevitt outlined..

Benny boy...

9fqxy1.jpg

ASADA chief executive Ben McDevitt will not be taking up another term.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...fter-three-years-in-role-20170207-gu7upj.html

Use this thread to show your appreciation for one of Australia's finest public servants: brave, diligent, willing to fight the good fight all the way despite huge amounts of pressure.

God Speed Mr McDevitt, you leave the great game of Australian Football in a better state than when you arrived.
John Nash's economic Nobel never more felicitous, eponymous Game Theory.

Why is Shorten sticking his nose into this Labor-instigated mess?

Bill Shorten to hear case for ASADA inquiry

Should be investigating in his own time if he really wants to. McDevitt should've been AOTY.

It's curious the way media and politicians influence sport. They push and shove behind the scenes but shy away from addressing corruption in sport.
Why do the Liberals and the The Australian keep attacking John Coates while other media outlets barely notice? They push for John Wylie like he's some kind of sports saint and never dig. Does it pay to donate and have good friends?

ASADA chief executive Ben McDevitt will not be taking up another term.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...fter-three-years-in-role-20170207-gu7upj.html

Use this thread to show your appreciation for one of Australia's finest public servants: brave, diligent, willing to fight the good fight all the way despite huge amounts of pressure.

God Speed Mr McDevitt, you leave the great game of Australian Football in a better state than when you arrived.

Sad. Did the job asked of him.

Maybe he didn't use the right coloured highlighter.

Was a cop at heart. Maybe he goes back to busting real crims.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back