MCDFNL 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Carisbrook to beat Navarre by 45 points tomorrow and Newstead to beat Lexton by 20 points on Sunday.

Surprising that Cari take on Nav tomorrow given they have been the best two sides all year, Cari have been super all year and looking at their scores seem almost impossible to score against. Lexton have had a good year given the players they lost and have done well to make the final 4 but I expect them to just fall short of Newstead. Cari should then be able to deal with Newstead fairly easily next week. Backing Cari seems to be like backing Black Caviar but with much better odds, surprising to see Cari still paying 1.60.

how good were grasshoppers on sat bounced back from large-ish deficit to come home well number 63 Lovison held Bilton pretty well I thought brookers hugely down in mouth at end

Boys wake up! Whats news over your way? Any new Coaching appointments? Any Club's still searching for Coaches?

Jolly a Lexton boy is he Roota? Has he ever played games there?
Not sure why you doubt this??? He played all his juniors there and played seniors as a 15/16 yo until playing at Nth Ballarat and drafted. His family have a farm at Lexton and his father played a lot of games at Lexton and as far as know they still live there....not sure about him playing there but a fair connection i would say..

Only because I've never heard of it before. Be great for the league if he played there. Are all Coaching positions filled around the competition?

:thumbsu:fisher back at lexton tiges and ricky andrews at talbot
2 more than handy coaches. should bolster those 2 clubs
wot do other punters think :D