MCDFNL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Avoca are talking to Adam Pollock for coach.. so guessing he has finished up at Dunolly or doing the sly? Anyone know??

He keeps getting moved on but clubs keep grabbing him..A few Avoca boys won't be staying if he is appointed.
Any other teams battling or improving at this stage? Strong staying strong and the weak staying weak?

He keeps getting moved on but clubs keep grabbing him..A few Avoca boys won't be staying if he is appointed.
Any other teams battling or improving at this stage? Strong staying strong and the weak staying weak?
Avoca is a good club , reckon they could do better than that.
They had contacts for years in Ballarat not sure why they went away from that!

I always find it interesting when people post that some players will be leaving , but don't name them. Can you put some names to those that will be leaving for some validation please Pillow. or is it just supposition?

well here's one for you snipps straight from a leading mcdfl media guy
overheard at spirit basketball game the other night ... gent was herd saying dunolly mightnt get to the starting gate in 2017

(Log in to remove this ad.)

overheard at spirit basketball game the other night ... gent was herd saying dunolly mightnt get to the starting gate in 2017
This would be disappointing to not only the town but also the league , still poses the question about attracting these cash gathering players , as against going right back to basics and continuing to play and develop your juniors even if it means low position finishes for a while, the big issue is to keep your young talent that's your foundation.

I always find it interesting when people post that some players will be leaving , but don't name them. Can you put some names to those that will be leaving for some validation please Pillow. or is it just supposition?
Well I wouldn't just make it up out of nowhere when I was the one who put on here in the first place Avoca were talking to him..But I wouldn't name anyone on here if they haven't told their club yet.

Have heard this Bob and it would be very disappointing. But I doubt it will happen.

IMO Dunolly are lacking at administration level and will need community support in this area if they are to get back on track. The work load needs to be shared amongst many rather than relying on few.
All clubs are finding it difficult now, as it is becoming a beauracratiic nightmare to run a footy club.

Hopefully the people of Dunolly will bond together and get things back in shape.

Well I wouldn't just make it up out of nowhere when I was the one who put on here in the first place Avoca were talking to him..But I wouldn't name anyone on here if they haven't told their club yet.

I guess time will tell.

Players come and players go, it is a common occurrence at all clubs.

Avoca is a good club , reckon they could do better than that.
They had contacts for years in Ballarat not sure why they went away from that!

Your right masterclass they are a good club which is backed up by there strong numbers in the juniors, netball and great work off the field which has them in a pretty healthy position.
It will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

Not sure why Pollock is copping a poor rap by some on this site.

He is a premiership coach so obviously knows his stuff, played some very good footy at Creek and Harcourt and took Dunolly up the ladder to just miss finals last season.

I would think he would be a great acquisition to the Bulldogs in 2017.

Time will tell.

He is a premiership coach so obviously knows his stuff, played some very good footy at Creek and Harcourt and took Dunolly up the ladder to just miss finals last season.

Time will tell.
Ok snippers fair call,just not sure about him being onto to his 4th club in this league in the last 5yrs ( could be wrong on time but it's close ).
As a rule ,if you can ,as a coach the idea is to leave the team and the club in a better place when you leave all things being equal, not sure that's the case here.
Anyway he may go well at dogland.
Be good to see the improve this season.

Ok snippers fair call,just not sure about him being onto to his 4th club in this league in the last 5yrs ( could be wrong on time but it's close ).
As a rule ,if you can ,as a coach the idea is to leave the team and the club in a better place when you leave all things being equal, not sure that's the case here.
Anyway he may go well at dogland.
Be good to see the improve this season.
Them !!!!

Time will tell.
Yeah true he was a premiership coach that brought a flag and pretty much ruined wakool as a club. Nothing to be proud of.. if he was a great acquisition why would he be sacked by 5 clubs after serving just one year pretty much..
Anyway enough about wiz/snippers

Status
Not open for further replies.