MCDFNL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah true he was a premiership coach that brought a flag and pretty much ruined wakool as a club. Nothing to be proud of.. if he was a great acquisition why would he be sacked by 5 clubs after serving just one year pretty much..
Anyway enough about wiz/snippers

Sorry Pillow, but you were the one who brought him up. And I will talk about whatever I like.

He wasn’t sacked from five clubs, in fact I don’t think he was sacked from any of them. Although, I am not sure of his history at Wakool.

He followed Smithy to Creek and then to Harcourt, and Dunolly had to let him go as they are financially unstable, which is more a fault of the Eagles administrative troubles than anything.

Adam Pollock appointed Coach at Avoca. Where does he actually live? Still on the farm Leitchville Cohuna way? Dont know how he does it if so. He would be a 15 pointer if it went that high.
Old fashioned but club hopping in the same league is wrong, can not see the value in it from a club point of view!
Should double your points for every club!

Sorry Pillow, but you were the one who brought him up. And I will talk about whatever I like.

He wasn’t sacked from five clubs, in fact I don’t think he was sacked from any of them. Although, I am not sure of his history at Wakool.

He followed Smithy to Creek and then to Harcourt, and Dunolly had to let him go as they are financially unstable, which is more a fault of the Eagles administrative troubles than anything.
Dunolly didn't even tell him
He was sacked that's how much they respected him. Haha.. wakool he coached a premiership in 2013 and they folded for a year in 2016. Aswell as being sacked from that job abefore the finals even started..
But since you wana keep talking about him can you tell me where he has been finishing in club and league best and fairests last 5 years? He was always at his best in the ruck but doesn't do that much now?

Dunolly didn't even tell him
He was sacked that's how much they respected him. Haha.. wakool he coached a premiership in 2013 and they folded for a year in 2016. Aswell as being sacked from that job abefore the finals even started..
But since you wana keep talking about him can you tell me where he has been finishing in club and league best and fairests last 5 years? He was always at his best in the ruck but doesn't do that much now?

Clutching at straws now mate.

I’ll do a deal with you Pillow.

You start writing some stuff that is not full of supposition, such as being sacked or moved on by clubs, and players leaving, etc, and I will stop responding to correct you.

That will save everyone having to read both of our crap.

Silly season is alive and well.

You start writing some stuff that is not full of supposition, such as being sacked or moved on by clubs, and players leaving, etc, and I will stop responding to correct you.

Haha rito mate. Nothing I wrote needs correcting. I broke the news of Avoca talking to him which is what this thread is about and what do you know he is now coach! I did say players will leave because of it and if they don't I'll apologise for that comment but if the clearances come in I'll expect the same from you!! From that one post you have jumped on me.
Time will tell with this one!!

I think we need to refer to Trucks comments a couple of posts ago !!!!

Old fashioned but club hopping in the same league is wrong, can not see the value in it from a club point of view!
Should double your points for every club!
Fully agree truck. I believed that if you cleared to a club and play against your previous club you do get penalised one point.
Also if you have played for three clubs in the previous 36 months you get penalised an additional point.
But can't remember if a coach has points or only half the points or none at all??

Haha rito mate. Nothing I wrote needs correcting. I broke the news of Avoca talking to him which is what this thread is about and what do you know he is now coach! I did say players will leave because of it and if they don't I'll apologise for that comment but if the clearances come in I'll expect the same from you!! From that one post you have jumped on me.
Time will tell with this one!!

Yes mate. Time always tells! And I also will gladly apologise if players leave as a result of pollock's appointment.
But i think you may be holding your breath on that one, especially after some forthcoming announcements in the next week or two.
As far as jumping on you. Don't take it personally, that's what forum's are about, We don't always agree with each other.

Gee wiz pollock could be on some big points here .
Is it 1 point extra for each club change over the last 3 years in the same league.
If it's the case he is a 6????

1 extra point if you have played at a club in the same league and 1 extra if you have played at 3 or more clubs in the last r seasons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I think he would have been a base 4 points Merrigan!
That could make him a 6 pointer.
Not sure , but think you could get better for that sort of number.

Yeah well that would make him 6 points then which is ridiculous when you consider that Patrick Dangerfield would be on the same points

Yeah well that would make him 6 points then which is ridiculous when you consider that Patrick Dangerfield would be on the same points

The points system has been brought in to stop this sort of player movement.
Obviously Avoca have plenty of room to move with in their points.
Although having said that I'm pretty sure that you halve playing coaches points. So down to 3!

The points system has been brought in to stop this sort of player movement.
Obviously Avoca have plenty of room to move with in their points.
Although having said that I'm pretty sure that you halve playing coaches points. So down to 3!
Half a Coaches Salary in the Cap dont think there are any point deductions.

dunolly mite be struggling a bit anyone else heard this could be on a bit of a big down slide
Dunolly look in trouble unfortunately !
Put out to all and sundry on Facebook that they need a commitment from 45 players to satisfy the league or face league sanctions!
Also posted a rather large incentive package for the top 10 senior players and the top 3 res players of a combined total of $2850 a week !!!!!
Here's hoping they can continue.

well done master ... today's Addy reporting on Dun. Eagles crisis meeting scheduled for Wed. as u said need at least another 10 players to top up the list to around 45 Eagles haven't won a flag since 1969 and last turned out in a finals series in 2011
keeza iles reporting in Tues. addy says mcdfl season less than 3 months away so its now very urgent for dunolly but doesnt say how many netballers the eagles have on their books

Navarre have picked up 3-4 new players including ex north ballarat ruckman Kyle Hendy who hasn't played for a few seasons due to a fairly serious back injury. Was on the rader of numerous AFL clubs back when he was playing in ballarat. Will easily be the best ruckman in the league even only half fit. Also picked up a full forward from NSW who kicked 90 last year will again be the team to beat.

Navarre have picked up 3-4 new players including ex north ballarat ruckman Kyle Hendy who hasn't played for a few seasons due to a fairly serious back injury. Was on the rader of numerous AFL clubs back when he was playing in ballarat. Will easily be the best ruckman in the league even only half fit. Also picked up a full forward from NSW who kicked 90 last year will again be the team to beat.
Interesting slot machine
Be surprised if Navarre muck around to much with there lineup.
Remember Hendy at NB a few years back if he stays upright , agreed he will pose as a big problem.
Reckon they might have a couple of injured stars that missed 2016 which may cause bigger headaches .

Been following this thread for a while! Interesting reading! Navarre looks strong again as expected, heard Natte have recruited well, not sure about Castlemaine region? Bushy have lost coach, but new guy will be ok, good luck in his first coaching gig. Lexton have been quiet as has Carisbrook apart from the news of their 2 joint coaches in Bowen and Bilton. Tranter at Rovers will see improvement with fitness, haven't heard much from a recruiting point of view, but with Massina in the picture anything could happen! Hope Avoca improve under Pollock, but not sure about his motives, to many club changes in the same league to be serious? Avoca a good club who deserve to be up there. We'll run club Talbot will build after an improved 2016! Let see what evolves over 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.