MCDFNL 2024 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m actually thinking of reaching out to a film maker and putting together a doco or something similar to those crime investigations shows
Dirty thief, I will be the first to addmite when he arrived at Girgarre I was a bit skepticical about his previous behaviour so I was very confused as why we appointed him, but during the course of 2022 he proved a lot of people wrong with his football ability, kicking a bag of goals was good for the club, don’t know how because he never trained.
Along comes 2023 when without any pre season he lost 20 odd kegs , and it was bought to people around the club his outside activities, and when fronted about some of them he denied it all ( I personally rang him and asked)
Pre Christmas he called me and asked for a loan, foolish me lent him 200 , with I will pay you back next week, we appointed a new 2nds coach who Cupido convinced on the first time they meet he was looking after club merchandise so he ordered merchandise and transfer the money directly to Cupido account as he was collecting the money, also hitting up 20 year old apprentices who we just signed to the club for $50 didn’t sit well with his family, ( the kid then moved to another club) 2 weeks before first game he resigned as playing coach and would play for $750 a game, he went to 1 training after that night and that’s the last I seen him.
Just one of multiple story’s that will surface and if you read this I don’t care, you’re a real bit of work Cupido
All I can say is lock up all you valuables and have a 24 hr tracker on him, because he lies so much he’s got a electric bed to keep it crooked,

Quote Reply

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dirty thief, I will be the first to addmite when he arrived at Girgarre I was a bit skepticical about his previous behaviour so I was very confused as why we appointed him, but during the course of 2022 he proved a lot of people wrong with his football ability, kicking a bag of goals was good for the club, don’t know how because he never trained.
Along comes 2023 when without any pre season he lost 20 odd kegs , and it was bought to people around the club his outside activities, and when fronted about some of them he denied it all ( I personally rang him and asked)
Pre Christmas he called me and asked for a loan, foolish me lent him 200 , with I will pay you back next week, we appointed a new 2nds coach who Cupido convinced on the first time they meet he was looking after club merchandise so he ordered merchandise and transfer the money directly to Cupido account as he was collecting the money, also hitting up 20 year old apprentices who we just signed to the club for $50 didn’t sit well with his family, ( the kid then moved to another club) 2 weeks before first game he resigned as playing coach and would play for $750 a game, he went to 1 training after that night and that’s the last I seen him.
Just one of multiple story’s that will surface and if you read this I don’t care, you’re a real bit of work Cupido
All I can say is lock up all you valuables and have a 24 hr tracker on him, because he lies so much he’s got a electric bed to keep it crooked,

Quote Reply

Same ol story everywhere he goes, absolute POS

Big news out of the Navaree with two best players signing on with the Stawell Warriors in the Wimmera league. Cody Driscoll & Josh Fowkes

Newstead recruiting well with some of the Kerang premiership players

Carisbrook look like they could drop back a bit this year. Havent replaced losing their two best players yet it seems

Talbot picking up some of the former Royal Park players as well as some others, interesting that they didn't want to stick around with the Giants and would rather go and play for a rival.

Maldon have gotten a few from the heathcote league. Haven't heard a great deal about them but no doubt they'll be playing finals again

Natte have picked up a few as well.

Any of the other clubs been doing a lot? should be an interesting year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back