Universal Love McDonalds T & O - From the Penthouse to the Outhouse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Massive signing.

Interesting it comes off the back of the supposed meeting with the players about Gaff.

Or it doesn't.
TMac needed outside speed and class added to his contract.

Also apparently the sore foot that had us hyperventilating was caused by him messing around with different shoes :tearsofjoy:
Have heard this.
Do yourself a favour and follow Jake Melksham on Instagram - he pastes TMac and his s**t kits/shoes on a daily basis. Funny stuff

Also apparently the sore foot that had us hyperventilating was caused by him messing around with different shoes :tearsofjoy:
Put him off shoes for 6-8

I learnt years ago in my running and football years to just not mess about with them ... find a particular brand, and a particular make and stick to them! Right up until Asics stuffed their DS Trainers with the ridiculous heel cup that cased me calf problems.

Massive signing for the club. Show the confidence players have in where we are going. Interesting he stated no other interest was flagged with him. Maybe his manager got the calls but surely there would have been a lot of outside interest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive signing for the club. Show the confidence players have in where we are going. Interesting he stated no other interest was flagged with him. Maybe his manager got the calls but surely there would have been a lot of outside interest
Perhaps he made it clear that he wasn't interested, so didn't want to hear any other offers.

Great news. He's obviously become a very potent weapon for us and I wouldn't blame any club for throwing a fortune at him to get him.

Every time we have a win like this, I say a little prayer thanking Peter Jackson.

I wish we could sign him for four more years too.

Key forwards market is a bit funny right now. Only really Collingwood, Richmond and Hawthorn in the market in Vic. Think its a buyers market unless you are T Lynch

Reportedly around 750K i heard (sorry if exact amount has already been posted) .... if so thats an absolute bargain, one could argue he's the best key forward in the AFL.

TMac, you have proven me wrong many times, but this year has been something else, you have been absolutely amazing, wrapped to have you back for another four years and multiple flags. :D:thumbsu:

Reportedly around 750K i heard (sorry if exact amount has already been posted) .... if so thats an absolute bargain, one could argue he's the best key forward in the AFL.

TMac, you have proven me wrong many times, but this year has been something else, you have been absolutely amazing, wrapped to have you back for another four years and multiple flags. :D:thumbsu:
4 flags or delist imo

I remember when he'd telegraph a really bad switch coming out of defence, he'd under kick it by 10 metres and the opposition would kick an open goal whilst he put his hands on his head in this comical fashion

His phoenix rising out of the ashes moment from a capable defender who battles a bit to goal-kicking, pack-marking super stud is remarkable and is a shining light for battler defenders across the country - there's still time to turn it all around and become a gun forward

Don't stop believing

I remember when he'd telegraph a really bad switch coming out of defence, he'd under kick it by 10 metres and the opposition would kick an open goal whilst he put his hands on his head in this comical fashion

His phoenix rising out of the ashes moment from a capable defender who battles a bit to goal-kicking, pack-marking super stud is remarkable and is a shining light for battler defenders across the country - there's still time to turn it all around and become a gun forward

Don't stop believing
I always thought he was a very good defender until he got monstered by Lynch at the MCG in either 2014 or 2015, and I don't think he's played well as a KPD since. Is an outright star up forward though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back