Universal Love McDonalds T & O - From the Penthouse to the Outhouse.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you put your hand up to play and the club picks you and considers you fit to take the field, then you have to be judged as right to go. TMac has been an absolute disaster this season. I will actually put my hand up and say I laid out $$$ on him for the Coleman. Didn't think he was a sure bet, but I liked the odds for a guy who kicked over 50 last season with 6 games off injured. He's kicked 2 this season! Two!!! Granted supply has been ordinary, however he has had his chances to impact and hasn't given a peep! You can't blame injury on the way he has been outmarked this season. I said in the JLT game against Richmond that he looked super frustrated in the game because he had Rance. I could see the warning signs of him having the number 1 defender every week, and more than likely be double teamed if the Weid doesn't step up(which he of course hasn't). Problem is, we really don't have anyone else to play forward. As soon as May or Lever come back, TMac has to go forward. Tommy's been out most disappointing this year so far.

If you put your hand up to play and the club picks you and considers you fit to take the field, then you have to be judged as right to go. TMac has been an absolute disaster this season. I will actually put my hand up and say I laid out $$$ on him for the Coleman. Didn't think he was a sure bet, but I liked the odds for a guy who kicked over 50 last season with 6 games off injured. He's kicked 2 this season! Two!!! Granted supply has been ordinary, however he has had his chances to impact and hasn't given a peep! You can't blame injury on the way he has been outmarked this season. I said in the JLT game against Richmond that he looked super frustrated in the game because he had Rance. I could see the warning signs of him having the number 1 defender every week, and more than likely be double teamed if the Weid doesn't step up(which he of course hasn't). Problem is, we really don't have anyone else to play forward. As soon as May or Lever come back, TMac has to go forward. Tommy's been out most disappointing this year so far.

Stop perpetuating this myth. Tmac took the number 1 defender last year while Hogan would often work up the ground and into the midfield.
Even if that wasn't true he kicked 11 goals in the 4 games Hogan didn't play before the prelim disaster.

Stop perpetuating this myth. Tmac took the number 1 defender last year while Hogan would often work up the ground and into the midfield.
Even if that wasn't true he kicked 11 goals in the 4 games Hogan didn't play before the prelim disaster.
Absolute zinger!!!

They've both looked rubbish this year. With about 25 of their mates however.

TMac is injured.... has to be
I hope so.

But the fact they pushed him back rather than rested him leads me to believe he is just hopelessly out of form and not carrying something

Oscar has played 50 games more than he should

Has played a handful of decent games for the Club

Actually congratulate Goodwin for dropping him

A win yesterday shouldn't obscure the fact Oscar was a liability yesterday. I think now is the time to get Petty in and give him a solid run of games too.
He made a few mistakes but he wasn't that bad yesterday

O Mac actually had some really good moments and some really poor ones, a couple of times he just needed to attack the ball when Gunston was playing between him and Frost as the sweeper, but instead fully misjudged it

Made some really great spoils though and disposed of the footy really well

Him and TMAC both had some better moments, but still both so far away from being "in form" - I guess we just continue to persist as we don't have replacements in form for either of them and need to just stick with it until Lever/May/Weidy come back in from injury/form

I just honestly think Petty will be the superior player. Has the required aggression and confidence to play in the backline and does not hesitate when there are big moments.
He showed absolutely nothing in his debut. I hope his next game is a ******* big improvement.

I just honestly think Petty will be the superior player. Has the required aggression and confidence to play in the backline and does not hesitate when there are big moments.
possibly. I want to see a lot more from Keilty before I make that sort of call though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's never had a big moment.

Forget injured. He might as well be a zombie he’d have about the same impact

Would definitely have more impact if he went around biting people. He's closer to a corpse than a zombie at the moment.

Tmac is struggling but have we seen the forward entries and how crowded the forward line is?

Tmac is a great runner but we offer no space for him to get on his bike and lead back into space so it makes him easy to play against.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back