McFartney - luckiest contract extension since Brad Scott?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
How did this coaching hack get an extension, what did he do last year? I can't remember them winning too many games last year, and can't see any future for them. I suppose he does represent their culture well, their history of mediocrity will certainly continue under his "rule".

As a Richmond supporter the concept of a long term coach would be alien to you I suppose...

And Hardwick has done well for the Tiges hasn't he?

First coach in history to lose a final to a team that didn't even make the finals...

I think Hardwick will be around the Tiges for a while, the reason is because he is actually a good coach. This is different to Scott and McFartney who have been kissed on the dick because clubs seem to think that you need a long term coach for stability, even if they couldn't coach pigs to be dirty.

Speaking of teams that didn't make the finals...

497440-brad-scott.jpg

I think Hardwick will be around the Tiges for a while, the reason is because he is actually a good coach. This is different to Scott and McFartney who have been kissed on the dick because clubs seem to think that you need a long term coach for stability, even if they couldn't coach pigs to be dirty.

Speaking of teams that didn't make the finals...

So you're saying that you haven't seen a drastic improvement in the Dogs during 2013? I actually think that this is a great call - McCartney is a good fit.

As a Richmond supporter the concept of a long term coach would be alien to you I suppose...

First coach in history to lose a final to a team that didn't even make the finals...

Another cracker second post WW....

Shittest OP ever. Dogs showed some real promise last year with arguably a pretty poor list.
Picked up some good young players in last years draft and should be bolstered at least a little bit by the addition of Crameri.
Won't be in the mix for the finals next year but coaches actually need time to develop their list, something the Tuggers are very unfamiliar with.
Griffen, Dahlhaus, Libba, Wallis will be an A Grade midfield in a few years.

Thread title is also wrong. The Messiah clearly got the luckiest - and most deluded contract extension ever.

How did this coaching hack get an extension, what did he do last year? I can't remember them winning too many games last year, and can't see any future for them. I suppose he does represent their culture well, their history of mediocrity will certainly continue under his "rule".
You're a tool..

Richmond supporter trying to troll about coaching and culture :p:p:p
What's Hardwick done in 4 years apart from cut 150 goals off Jack Riewoldt's career tally and take his side to an insipid defeat to 9th?

He's won the same amount of games as Hardwick did in Hardwicks 1st 2 years on the job I believe and has half of the Geelong Footy Club in the footy department. We've played more finals footy than you lot in the last 30 years by the way.

s**t thread, did lol at OP trolling other teams coaches when he supports Richmond.Bulldogs were impressive and building a good side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and congrats on how that whole Terry Wallets era worked out for u.. was fun to watch dude.. lol.

They turned our master coach into a dud, the Richmond effect ;)

Hard to blame mc cartney when hes got a kicked in the dick team and club.

Hard to blame mc cartney when hes got a kicked in the dick team and club.
Hard to blame you for your terribly constructed reply considering you evidently went to a 'kicked in the dick' school.

So says a Norf supporter. After pagan you guys became St Kilda with stripes, hell you have a fat cry baby as coach who loves his down hill bruise free style of play.

Oh and how did you go in the finals this year ? or last year for that matter ?

Norf supporter having a dig, its like the fat chick telling a slim person to ease up on the sugar

Richmond supporter trying to troll about coaching and culture :p:p:p
What's Hardwick done in 4 years apart from cut 150 goals off Jack Riewoldt's career tally and take his side to an insipid defeat to 9th?

I am surprised you can afford to use the internet. Well done.

I understand your anger, you have witness continual 10 goal thumping we have given you in the games we have played. I know your bleeding that your club generates less profit then your local red rooster. I am also sad, I wish i could tell you it will get better for your club, I wish I could tell you that Mr Exmah will coach you to a flag but i cant.

I wont lie to you, I have to much respect for the homeless to do that to you.

For a club s**t in all areas bar membership numbers, Hardwick has done an extraordinary job to give them some sort of life.

All areas ?

Which Areas are Richmond better then Adelaide?

Defence - check
offence- Check
Made the eight - check
More profit- check
Facilitys - check
Debt free- Check

Wow, thats just the start. Piss of you cheating flog

Hard to blame you for your terribly constructed reply considering you evidently went to a 'kicked in the dick' school.

Well done pal, good on you! I'm really happy your happy with your command of the english language.

By the sounds of it we both agree my school was s**t, as is your club :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back