Debutant
Jul 4, 2006
Kalgoorlie W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons
Hi Folks,

Planning to take the family to the G to see the eagles and collingwood. My question is: Where is a good area to sit, I think the computer allocated us the southern stand M11. Is this an ok place to sit and also I am an in the wings member, can I get club members entry tickets or do I just go through general admission.

Cheers guys

Hi Folks,

Planning to take the family to the G to see the eagles and collingwood. My question is: Where is a good area to sit, I think the computer allocated us the southern stand M11. Is this an ok place to sit and also I am an in the wings member, can I get club members entry tickets or do I just go through general admission.

Cheers guys
In the Wings won't help you

Try and avoid the top tier and be as close to the wing as you can. If you have to go top tier get in the closest row you can

The top tier is like circling around the ground in a jumbo jet, so go as low as you can, but not as low as Collingwood supporters, they make East Perth supporters look sophisticated.

Well, I just ordered them and got the bottom tier, great southern stand, right near the 50m arc. Your right cuz...its all good :thumbsu:.

Now, time to get to the dome the weekend b4 for freo v carltank......just so I can give the shockers heaps lol :D

Well, I just ordered them and got the bottom tier, great southern stand, right near the 50m arc. Your right cuz...its all good :thumbsu:.

Now, time to get to the dome the weekend b4 for freo v carltank......just so I can give the shockers heaps lol :D

Yeah actually where you are sitting is where I am gonna be sitting for the ANZAC Day game (Ess v Coll) and it is an awesome spot :thumbsu:

Punt Road end gets alot of the sun

Where our Tiger memberships are we are in M51 and we dont get any sun. Ponsford End misses out on the sunlight

Looking forward to a great Eagles v Pies game. the wife and i are in M13 row l, never been to Melb before so really excited about it.

Later we're off to the Dome to watch Geelong v Carlton

If anyone has any tips on the best way to travel from MCG to the Dome it would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to a great Eagles v Pies game. the wife and i are in M13 row l, never been to Melb before so really excited about it.

If anyone has any tips on the best way to travel from MCG to the Dome it would be much appreciated.

Walk 25 minutes, maybe jump a tram through town

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exit the MCG, walk past Punt Rd to Richmond Station. Catch the train from there to Southern Cross station, and you should be set! :thumbsu:

cool! Myself and 3 girlfriends are there for the Eagles vs Pies game too and we are in M11 as well! Take a hat and/or wet weather gear as I think we are in the open, and pretty much well facing the sun in this stand, but excellent seats! Glad to hear other Eagle supporters are going to be sitting near us. We are off to the Eagles cocktail party/auction afterwards.

Gotta love girls only footy trips :thumbsu:

cool! Myself and 3 girlfriends are there for the Eagles vs Pies game too and we are in M11 as well! Take a hat and/or wet weather gear as I think we are in the open, and pretty much well facing the sun in this stand, but excellent seats! Glad to hear other Eagle supporters are going to be sitting near us. We are off to the Eagles cocktail party/auction afterwards.
Gotta love girls only footy trips :thumbsu:

I'll be there as well, my membership i have over here gets me a ticket to all the functions.

Anyone with a current WACA membership, don't forget you can get into the MCG members for about $25.

Will be in Melbourne in late June and will be going to the Filth v Dons 'blockbuster'...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back