Stealth bomber

Premiership Player
Aug 6, 2000
Denver, Colorado
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
GB Packers, STL Cards, PHI Flyers
Is it possible for non-members to get better seats than I had last night? I purchased the $30 option and ended up on the top deck nosebleeds in the GSS (four rows under the roof, surrounded by BlueBloods).

I paid $15.75 at the gate against the Roos and sat in the middle deck of the Olympic Stand.

So by booking ahead last week, I paid twice as much for terrible seats.

Why exactly is the GSS so coveted? Is it because it is under cover? Is it because there's a minute chance you'll be behind the goals?

I think for the next match I will probably book in the next couple of days to get in early. As a non-member is it possible to get Level 1 or 2 seats in the Ponsford or Olympic Stands?

Stealth
I brought my ticket for the anzac day game tuesday, because I am a member the only seat I could have booked was the 4th tier GSS, so instead I paid for a general adnission ticket in the olympic stand ground level.
Cheers

------------------
RED & BLACK, THE COLOURS OF FENG SHUI

You're better off getting a gen-ad seat as a member? I must say, the logic is confusing.

I'll probably try getting first or second level Olympic stand seats.

The reserving of seats through Ticketmaster has always been a mystery.

You can always get better seats walking up on the day than you can get when you book.

From what I have learnt over the years Ticketmaster sells the GSS first, Level 2 then 1 then 2A the 4 then the lower decks of the Ponsford and then the lower decks of the Olympic.

The only game you *really* need to reserve for is Anzac Day, otherwise you can rock up any other day and at worst if there is a big crowd get put to the top on the Ponsford or Olympic Stands which is not much different to the top of the GSS except for the plastic seats and better food and piss places.

------------------
www.bomberblitz.com - Essendon coverage without the PR spin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back