MRP / Trib. McGinnity cops 2 weeks (down to 1 with early plea)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought he would, it's way of the times- can't do anything dirty or you'll cop it, McGinnity has to change his style of play- I am getting tired of his record with the tribunal, seems like his always in trouble with something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm about as interested in seeing Ginnity this year as i was in seeing Steven Sealberg at the beach the other day

My girlfriend was mad keen on seeing the seal so we biked about 20 minutes up the road from her place to check him out. Funnily enough, while she's saying how great it is to see this wildlife etc etc, i look next to me and there's Jack Darling himself standing next to me..with his lady (i presume).

I like McGinnity, sure he's not that great a player, but I really like his mongrel and he's not afraid to get into it with other players. We don't have enough mongrel on our team. I know that when he's playing it's usually because someone better has been injured but I can't deny enjoying it when he's roughing someone up or giving them stick.

I like McGinnity, sure he's not that great a player, but I really like his mongrel and he's not afraid to get into it with other players. We don't have enough mongrel on our team. I know that when he's playing it's usually because someone better has been injured but I can't deny enjoying it when he's roughing someone up or giving them stick.

Yeah but he's not even any good at that as he usually gives away a stupid free to the opposition. We are in trouble if he's playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back