McGovern: 1 yr @ start of 2016, 3 years at the end of 2017 - confirmed legend

What do you think McGovern will do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about that. Was Betts dumb for signing in the off season, a year out?

We might not know the finer points of the CBA but we'll be working to a rough outline and it will be the scrubs who suffer if we get it wrong, not the quality

I'm not sure betts can possibly increase his value, McGovern has plenty of room for improvement.

They are building it up so we look stupid once again when we fail to retain a gun player

Think you are giving the AFL media way too much credit if you believe they could hatch such a conspiracy.
Most just spout the first thing that pops into their heads at any given moment.

Think you are giving the AFL media way too much credit if you believe they could hatch such a conspiracy.
Most just spout the first thing that pops into their heads at any given moment.
Except that this is Rucci's MO when it comes to dealing with the Crows.

There is no way we can accept a 2nd rounder for Gov like we did for Gunston especially if he develops further . We need at least a first rounder as starting point if it gets to that

Considering we wouldn't trade him for Gibbs but we were happy to give up 1 first rounder you'd think that's the absolute bare minimum depending on WC ladder position ( or Freo)

It was actually a late first round pick due to the Gold Coast selections.

We then on-traded 24 for 27, 31 and 68

Yes the 2016 Le Cras ......but the pre 2014 Le Cras was a very good footballer
LeCras in 2015 was awesome and probably the best he has played in like 5 years. kicked 40 odd goals and averaging 19 possessions a game. Things went down hill very fast last year tho.

Liam Duggan with Masten as the steak knives I'd look at...
would never happen. Club rates duggan highely and with the chance of both priddis and mitchell retiring within the next two years, they will never trade a young mid or even one in their prime. It will mostly be picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gov would replace most of Weagles forward line for away games as a minimum. ;)
thought our forwards did well in adelaide last year ;)

would give josh hill for free if you want. I can't stand hill. He has the talent but is way too complacent and is the definition of a down hill skier.

Hope this is true.

I don't know if it's true, but in my mind it's true.

Time to celebrate

giphy.gif

Back