McGovern Backup

Remove this Banner Ad

Oldmangrumpy

Senior List
Sep 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
pies have injury cloud with Howe but a replacement option in Reid or Moore.
Who is Eagles back up if he fails to get over the ribs/hip injury?
Or do they juice him to the max and gamble on it?

He will play. If by some chance he didnt they would play Schofield at FB, Barrass at CHB and bring in either Nelson or someone like Ah Chee.

So there is no real replacement!
Big moments coming up, gotta get through the flight as well.
Intriguing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty just had a cork didn't he?
Dusty's cork was just above his knee, it bleed into the knee area which is what caused the stiffness and reduced mobility that effected him game day.

McGovern's cork isnt the same area so without that complication it shouldn't restrict his mobility too much and wont have the same negative impact.

Dusty's cork was just above his knee, it bleed into the knee area which is what caused the stiffness and reduced mobility that effected him game day.

McGovern's cork isnt the same area so without that complication it shouldn't restrict his mobility too much and wont have the same negative impact.

Corky type injuries in close proximity to major joints, the knee is the largest weight bearing in the body which can reduce power in running and kicking, but a restricted hip joint and the whole leg is compromised , running, jumping and kicking

Almost every game he cops a hit and visibly shows his discomfort yet plays on after and next week.

When someone like Kennedy or shuey grimaces I worry about a injury. When gov grimaces i don't as he usually is fine 5 minutes later.

Expect gov to play. Cop a knock. Look hurt and then keep playing. Just like most weeks.

Almost every game he cops a hit and visibly shows his discomfort yet plays on after and next week.

When someone like Kennedy or shuey grimaces I worry about a injury. When gov grimaces i don't as he usually is fine 5 minutes later.

Expect gov to play. Cop a knock. Look hurt and then keep playing. Just like most weeks.

Except last week he didn't see the game out, took precautions for a whole qtr.
That's why it's interesting, lot a stake

Should of kept reading, biggest story about a key player in years leading into a gf.
Name a bigger one?
steve-johnson-of-the-cats-walks-around-the-boundary-line-after-the-picture-id126261521

It's a cork - that is a blood clot in the muscle. You can play through it, it's just painful. With an injection he won't feel the pain at all. Sunday will probably be quite painful for him though if it's a bad one

No it’s not a blood clot in the muscle at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back