McGovern: 1 yr @ start of 2016, 3 years at the end of 2017 - confirmed legend

What do you think McGovern will do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Schrodingers Cat is where its at.
Cant figure out what the hell either mean in any lowbrow context I get down with.
Schrodingers Lotto explains it better for me.

Until I check my lotto ticket I have the winning ticket.

Playing West Coast in the west Sunday week. I think next week in the lead up to that game is pretty good timing for a press release stating we have locked the Gov in.
His performance against WCE could be the tell tale. I remember Tippett's last game for us against Sydney. He almost played for them that day, had a shocker. Had definitely decided that's where he was going and played accordingly.

His performance against WCE could be the tell tale. I remember Tippett's last game for us against Sydney. He almost played for them that day, had a shocker. Had definitely decided that's where he was going and played accordingly.
I think he'll go to Freo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he has truly signed then the club announces this week.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

he is playing like its a done deal, lets hope they announce it this week

Just from a quick look at the player reactions (and their reactions back) to Lever and McGovern during the game, they seem night and day to me.
I dunno when a player kicks a goal of course players are happy, they don't get excited when you spoil the ball or mark it in defence.

I hope you're right but I want to hear the announcement first.

Media will go nuts this week as he is playing against the the team has could move to.

I dunno when a player kicks a goal of course players are happy, they don't get excited when you spoil the ball or mark it in defence.

I hope you're right but I want to hear the announcement first.

Media will go nuts this week as he is playing against the the team has could move to.

It's not even about being excited, but it didn't even look like Lever was getting the pat on the head, quick high five or anything from others. Sam Reid and Lever went for a bit of a biff and the rest of the team didn't seem interested in getting involved with it.

I dunno, I might be seeing things based on preconceived notions of what (I think) is going to happen, just seems like there's not a lot of love for Jake on field at the moment, whereas there's still plenty for Gov.
I see it too.
Lever also to me just looks like he's kind of disconnected or something.
Like he's finishing off his work here. He looks blank and vacant, I dunno.
Either that or the weight of "what do i do?" is weighing so heavy on him.

I see it too.
Lever also to me just looks like he's kind of disconnected or something.
Like he's finishing off his work here. He looks blank and vacant, I dunno.
Either that or the weight of "what do i do?" is weighing so heavy on him.

he might have made his mind up already

Back