What do you think McGovern will do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ramify

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Heard pretty reliably that both McLovin and ROB have recently committed to a couple of young Adelaide ladies. Hopefully another factor in both hanging around as well as the obvious upsides of the crows going forward.

Glad we are finally learning.

Adelaide as a city may suck in a lot of ways,
But in my humble opinion, we as a city have,per capita,the most beautiful and lovely women on the face of the earth(well bit better than Roxby , Whyalla and Melbourne anyway).

And Ive been around...

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Starting the season proper with Lever and McGovern signed would certainly show a united, committed playing group. Would be fantastic to avoid the months of speculation.

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Starting the season proper with Lever and McGovern signed would certainly show a united, committed playing group. Would be fantastic to avoid the months of speculation.

Problem is once you've got a reputation as a bit of a shower, then everyone piles on.

The reason we want their signatures early is to prove we're not who we really are. And who we really are is their incentive not to sign too early

That's the real damage to a list, when you get a reputation then no one falls into line easily.

noddy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 21, 2002
Land of the Big Red Cloud
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
/The Bays/Man U

But in my humble opinion, we as a city have,per capita,the most beautiful and lovely women on the face of the earth(well bit better than Roxby , Whyalla and Melbourne anyway).

And Ive been around...

Thanks for that assessment Mavis.

Big Gazoongas

Cancelled
May 18, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

And Ive been around...

A self confessed Ho.......I like it :p

DD#23

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Heard pretty reliably that both McLovin and ROB have recently committed to a couple of young Adelaide ladies. Hopefully another factor in both hanging around as well as the obvious upsides of the crows going forward.
just on this Adelaide ladies factor, now we've got the womens side as well is there an opportunity for a eugenics program? :p

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

And Ive been around...
I go all around Australia for work and I find myself turning my head for a second look more in Adelaide compared to Melbourne or Sydney.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thylacinus

Club Legend
Apr 10, 2008
Ubiquitous
AFL Club
Adelaide
I go all around Australia for work and I find myself turning my head for a second look more in Adelaide compared to Melbourne or Sydney.

Ach, et muss ve all das Deutsche blut ve hab here:

germangirls.jpg

Last edited:

Mike Smyth

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yep, that would be an awesome start to the year. Both, especially The Snake, have got huge careers ahead of them. If only the midfield!

Crow Envy

Cancelled
Dec 2, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
You aren't serious? Round 10 is not late, you tried to infer it was to boost your argument, but it's in the first half of the year. Don't spit the dummy because I called you out on your bullshit.

So now your position is we didn't smash them but the media thought we would get smashed. Nice u turn. There midfield was clearly better, our coaches didn't rate our midfield that high, that's not stats. Once again you're the one looking like the ignorant idiot.

So are we talking about midfields for this year or last year? This year we have an ageing Thommo and Lyons is gone. But anyway, based on last year:

Bulldogs
Giants
Sydney
West Coast
Geelong
Port who smashed our midfield in the last showdown
Collingwood
Crows

This year unless we do get organic growth I can see it being

Giants
Sydney
Bulldogs
West Coast
Geelong
Port
Collingwood
Melbourne
Richmond
Crows
After last nights game I think it's pretty clear Richmond have a better midfield than us.

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
I lived in Noosa for 5 years. Winner.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think he'll go. The Perth teams will basically have a bidding war over him.

What's he worth on the trade market, is the big question? With Reid in charge, and him being out of contract, we'd be lucky to get a 2nd rounder for him.

What bullshit, Reid has been involved in one outgoing trade. It was a player the coaches didn't rate, hence the insulting offer he was given. Mitch is a required player who we'll be keen to keep. Anyone with a brain in their head knew we were going to get screwed when trading out Lyons.

Back