McGuane and Christian sacked on RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

First of the big changes in the Sports Radio Industry. Adam White and Harford would be a good show if that comes together.

Sen need new faces across the board really. Maher, Allen and kb have been past it for a while
I know he's an old fuddy duddy, but KB still holds his own. The best s**t stirrer in the business and unashamedly blatant about it. I don't even care about the content, I just listen for the amusement factor.

Have they finished up early ?
Yes. This morning Adam White said management decided to finish them yesterday because of the yesterdays show. Only heard around 30 minutes yesterday and their were callers saying this is the last time they are calling and they will stop listening to the station. I take it the management were not happy with that?

Yes. This morning Adam White said management decided to finish them yesterday because of the yesterdays show. Only heard around 30 minutes yesterday and their were callers saying this is the last time they are calling and they will stop listening to the station. I take it the management were not happy with that?

Cheers

I've emailed the station - just a s**t decision and direction by the management

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We used to get the guys down here to a few years ago in Hobart, We then overnight got the feed from Qld I was might peeved they were a great combination all the best to the both of them.

Can't take criticism clearly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back