Prediction McInnes BOG

Remove this Banner Ad

I should ... uhhh ... clarify that G.O.A.T. stands for Get Outta Aour Team.

He’s played himself out of a career the last two weeks. Thought he was a solid depth option but really hasn’t been good enough.

Exactly this. Thought he was a good break glass in case of emergency option. Unfortunately, that emergency has now come and he is hopelessly inadequate.

I didn't actually think he was that bad today ... and then that one passage in the 4th just made me want to throw a brick at my TV.

Exceptional play one on one for his goal, but doesn’t do enough else to justify a spot. Doesn’t hold marks often enough, isn’t mobile enough to provide around the ground.

It’s a shame, and I wonder what his career would have looked like if he wasn’t stuck behind Kennedy and Darling the entire time, but surely it’s time to move on to Brander or Allen.

Exceptional play one on one for his goal, but doesn’t do enough else to justify a spot. Doesn’t hold marks often enough, isn’t mobile enough to provide around the ground.

It’s a shame, and I wonder what his career would have looked like if he wasn’t stuck behind Kennedy and Darling the entire time, but surely it’s time to move on to Brander or Allen.
He's not even physical enough to compete and hold his ground. He's a soggy lettuce leaf. I'd rather Vardy if the youngsters aren't ready. At least he has some mongrel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not AFL standard. Never has been. Slow, weak and dreadful skills. How many times do we have to put up with this? If we see McInnes waddling around on an AFL ground again, I would query whether this is nepotism.

Last edited:
He's not AFL standard. Never has been. Slow, weak and dreadful skills. How many times do we have to put up with this? If we see McInnes waddling around on an AFL ground again, I would query whether this is neoptism.
Is that when keanu reeves has bad vision

Why is he still on an AFL list? He doesn't have any attributes that make him worthy of a spot.
- Muscle bulk without the strength; Masten-esque.
- Slow as a turtle; although thats insulting to the turtle.
- Kicking is horrendous.
This is beyond an experimental project player now. It was very fishy that he got this extension as the glorious McInnes was on full display last year also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back