McLean Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Gissa

Senior List
Jul 16, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Perhaps too afraid to face Beamer running at him at the first bounce.

Why the fk is Warnock and MacDonald out and Rivers stays in!!!

WTF is going on down their??? Clearly I must be blind.

Maybe MFC is planning on playing a running game. I have a feeling its not a lottery and I'm sure there is a reason for this weeks in's and out's.

...welll lets hope so anyway :p

I think our MC was playing funny buggers all week by saying McLean pulled up okay from hurting himself in the 3rd quarter. You guys seem to be backing your runners and see if you can beat us Essendon style. Bad luck to you :D :thumbsu:

How must Carlton feel. If Brock is in fact not in their beat 22 well then they gave up pick 11 for a fringe player. Thus Carlton must admit they stuffed up with the pick they gave us.

fat_dog.jpg

McLean with his shirt off!!!!

Bloody Carlton tactics. Take out Mclean so that Melbourne (dont get angry) dont play with the absolute 110% effort.

Personally I think we are a very good chance, however i would have marked us down with more confidence if Mclean were to play.

Bloody Carlton tactics. Take out Mclean so that Melbourne (dont get angry) dont play with the absolute 110% effort.

Personally I think we are a very good chance, however i would have marked us down with more confidence if Mclean were to play.

Yeah now Melbourne don't give a s**t about this game.

:rolleyes:

Personally I'm happy he's not playing, I'd rather our players focus on trying to win the game instead of focus on knocking out Brock who did nothing wrong by Melbourne.

He said he wanted out and we got great compensation for him in the form of young Jordan Gysberts, get over it people.

Yeah now Melbourne don't give a s**t about this game.

:rolleyes:

Personally I'm happy he's not playing, I'd rather our players focus on trying to win the game instead of focus on knocking out Brock who did nothing wrong by Melbourne.

He said he wanted out and we got great compensation for him in the form of young Jordan Gysberts, get over it people.

He said he wanted to leave: yes he did... and for that he is a traitor. When he was portrayed by many as a drunk and a hoon many were against him. Melbourne football club stuck by him, and as you said he left us. but he did do something wrong by us in leaving us.

Get over it: No one gets over a traitor.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel in Jordan Gysbeertz. I suppose it is quite funny in hindsight seeing he has ***t for brains and decided to leave the club who is looking to win a grand final before carlton.

Perhaps too afraid to face Beamer running at him at the first bounce.

It sucks that we won't get to see that encounter just yet:thumbsdown:

Brent Moloney said:
"We are on a straight line and we will not deviate . . . if you don't want to be on that straight line go to Carlton, go wherever,"

Gold:thumbsu:.

He said he wanted to leave: yes he did... and for that he is a traitor. When he was portrayed by many as a drunk and a hoon many were against him. Melbourne football club stuck by him, and as you said he left us. but he did do something wrong by us in leaving us.

Get over it: No one gets over a traitor.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel in Jordan Gysbeertz. I suppose it is quite funny in hindsight seeing he has ***t for brains and decided to leave the club who is looking to win a grand final before carlton.

He also donated $10,000 dollars to the club when they needed it.

He did us a favour by asking for a trade because our midfield was far too one-dimensional as they were all in and under players who shouldn't be playing in the same team, by they I'm referring to McLean, Moloney and Jones. This trade allowed us to pick up a different type of midfielder who could become a handy utility in the future instead of having another "in and under" type midfielder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He also donated $10,000 dollars to the club when they needed it.

He did us a favour by asking for a trade because our midfield was far too one-dimensional as they were all in and under players who shouldn't be playing in the same team, by they I'm referring to McLean, Moloney and Jones. This trade allowed us to pick up a different type of midfielder who could become a handy utility in the future instead of having another "in and under" type midfielder.
yer forgot about the 10,000, probs 1/10 of the amount which we over payed him though.

I can see where your coming from. Still dont like him.

The reason, and this is he truth. Coming back from prahan to frankston way i stop waiting to get on a road which i cant remember. Anyway, as i was stoped in my ford i hear some cheers and a fairly loud bang on the boot of my car. I looked back and wasn't going to get out. The next thing i see is Brock mclean in the wierdest of outfits blind drunk. He and 4 others, won which i think may have been chris johnson or simon Buckely (Wow, the realisation that it propably was Buckley or Johnson has jsut hit me again. i wasnt 100% so i never would add them to the story. Considering that one beat up his girlfriend and both arn't at the club) .

Anyway a little while later i realiseed there was some german festival on whats it called again. Oktober fest (I'm really notsure). While walking on the side street he even took a jumper which was hanging out to dry on a pole out side one of the houses.

I got home and saw a dint on the car. Sort of pissed me off. Still shocked at the time.

Also got a question. If you happened to get it on mobile camera (which i didn't) would you go to the Melbourne football club.

(Wow, the realisation that it propably was Buckley or Johnson has jsut hit me again. i wasnt 100% so i never would add them to the story. Considering that one beat up his girlfriend and both arn't at the club) .

Which one? :confused:

Just watching the footy show. As they went through our preview Billy emphasisedBrock was filthy at being dropped for this game. At the risk of reading too much into it, maybe Brock really wanted to prove a few Melbourne people wrong. Wouldn't suprise me if he was given a tap on the shoulder last year, or as good as one. Where would he fit now, and we always wanted more draft selections. I never really swallowed how it came out through the media. Just speculating.

It sucks that we won't get to see that encounter just yet:thumbsdown:

Too true... that would've been interesting to say the least!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back