Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Mar 3, 2002
Whincup's Garage
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg, MUFC, Triple 8
Another insentive for our boys to win it's Mcleods 150th match this week,he has had a couple of quiet weeks but I dont think he will have three quiet ones:D We have so many positives at the moment and we are playing so well and I hope Im not being biased but I know we can beat the Bombers on Friday night:D The pressure is on them not on us we just have to stick to our game plan and continue to use the ball well and have plenty of effective disposals. Carn the Crows we all know you can do it go out there and give it your all Friday night and make every club in the AFL stand up and take notice we are once again a force to be feared:D As you can probably tell I am pretty pumped up for this game it is huge bring on Friday night:D

It sounds like U R pumped, but sorry to defalte U, but Adelaide will not be a force whilst Gary Ayres is coach, has no idea, plus does not know how to get his point across to the adelaide morons cos he can speak, whilst his players are only able to moan and groan............

Originally posted by Sledgehammer
It sounds like U R pumped, but sorry to defalte U, but Adelaide will not be a force whilst Gary Ayres is coach, has no idea, plus does not know how to get his point across to the adelaide morons cos he can speak, whilst his players are only able to moan and groan............

I know who is my #1 vote for the most illiterate moron ... no it is not Ayres, it is not Crows players, it is not Crows fans ... it is Sledgehammer !

No contest mate you take the cake here.

I infact am a big admirer of McLeods, but lets not start crying about brownlow votes, there have been far better players over the years not to have won one.

Mcleod is a champion in his own right, wheather he wins one or not, it matters little.

by the way Ayres is a crap coach!!!!!!!!11

Geelong could have taken themselves to the GF, thats the type of team they were.

Malcolm Blight could not get the saints of the bottom, but did take the crows to 2 flags, it all comes down to ability.

Ayres is a **** coach

Originally posted by Sledgehammer
I infact am a big admirer of McLeods, but lets not start crying about brownlow votes, there have been far better players over the years not to have won one.

Mcleod is a champion in his own right, wheather he wins one or not, it matters little.

by the way Ayres is a crap coach!!!!!!!!11

McLeod is indeed a champion whether or not he has a Brownlow. You got that right.

As for Ayres - where were Geelong on the ladder each year that Ayres coached them? Where are Adelaide now? Where are Geelong now?

Go away and grow a brain before you try posting on this board again.

Sledgehammer

Sledger - & of course Mick Malthouse is a brilliant coach the way he has continued the Collingwood tradition of missing finals :confused: ;) :p

Prefer Ayres' recent record to a washed up coach in malthouse, who is very over-rated IMO.

Next you will be trying to tell us that Buckley is better than McLeod. I would say get a life, but I don't believe that is possible as a Pies moron. :p :D

Originally posted by topjars

Who are the far better players? Enlighten me.

Wayne Carey for one. LOL could post many but can't be bothered. McLeod is a very good player, those who support Adelaide would consider him a "great" player. He in my opinion has not quite earned that title as players such as Voss and Hird are slightly above him.

Originally posted by i_luv_westcoast

Wayne Carey for one. LOL could post many but can't be bothered. McLeod is a very good player, those who support Adelaide would consider him a "great" player. He in my opinion has not quite earned that title as players such as Voss and Hird are slightly above him.

Wayne Carey
Gary Ablett
Leigh Matthews
Ted Whitten
etc. the list is endless

There is no doubt McLeod is a great player, and that isn't my Crows bias talking. Dual premiership player, dual Norm Smith Medallist, 3 time All Australian, 2 time Adelaide Best and Fairest (3 times runner up), last year voted AFL Players Association MVP (one of the highest honours going around as it's voted by your peers) last year runner up in the Brownlow.....what is it exactly that makes Voss and Hird better and on a different level? Those 2 are arguably better players but McLeod is DEFINITELY a great player, the same calibre as those other two mentioned IMO.

I had this same discussion with sabre a few weeks back.....his argument was piss poor so I hope you have a better one! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back