mcpharlin and hase

Remove this Banner Ad

zero

Norm Smith Medallist
May 5, 2003
Oval, SW8, South London
Other Teams
WA state-of-origin
ok so living in london has meant i havent seen a single kick this year, but im still excited about these two! hase is leading the league in disposals and mcpharlin has 2 less marks than treadrea. from what i read our games aint been great but we are getting over the line anyway, thanks largely to these two.

i think everyone with the club has been privately (or not so, freo hitman and sabre ;)) predicting big things from mcpharlin with a full preseason and a injury free run. the missing piece of the noname backline, the one that lets polak start getting his big contested grabs down forward.

and hase! iv watched him grow from the exciting rising star to best on ground derby performances to spending 6 months in pavs ear saying "you gotta stay". now he leads the league in disposals, and is a fierce and loyal dockers man, and a clutch game player to boot. pav may be our game breaker and belly may accrue possessions like i smoke cigarettes but hase is our true franchise player i reckon.

our next captain or ill be a carlton board member.

by the way, hows roger hayden travelling this season? havent seen much in the writeups. I was tipping a big year for him.

Hayden has been solid, his pre-season form was outstanding. Hamstring twinge kept him out on Sunday against Eddiewood.

Trouble is Carlton and Adelaide didnt have a small forward of note. Saving it up to hold Matera to his normal 1 goal from a soft free kick in the dying moments of the last quarter.

Hayden is like a mute Edward Scissor Hands ....he just quietly cuts you up.

hmmm, maybe your right. dont worry, ill do a good job.

anyone got any brown paper bags? ill probably need some and there doesent seem to be any left in the stationary cupboard ;)

Originally posted by zero

i think everyone with the club has been privately (or not so, freo hitman and sabre ;)) predicting big things from mcpharlin with a full preseason and a injury free run. the missing piece of the noname backline, the one that lets polak start getting his big contested grabs down forward.

& I assure you that $50 I put on McPharlin at 501/1 for the brownlow may be the best bet I'll ever make !!

Re: Re: mcpharlin and hase

Originally posted by Freo Hitman
& I assure you that $50 I put on McPharlin at 501/1 for the brownlow may be the best bet I'll ever make !!

Another great Game by Lukey Mac
His odds for the Brownlow have been slashed to 35/1 at TAB & 51/1 at Sportodds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back