News McPhee to enter PSD

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont know why there is so much whinging on this board.

A few of us said that all contracts need to be finalised by Trade Week - Sign it or we offer you for trade.

It sounds like poor list management for mine.
i don't buy that at all yaco.

Mcphee was still required well past the date for trades ceased and he did not emphatically nominate that he wanted to be traded. The club would have done it happily, I suggest, as he would have been worth something and a player we could cover in the list.

Speculatively I agree with Boucks that the Lloyd/knights issue created other conflicts for fleebrain and he and a seismic revolt to run to Harvey for a whinge an a piece of pie. Otherwise you have to believe he always wanted to be a midfielder or that it was the third year in the contract.

Truly I am glad he is gone now. And as another poster said hopefully it will end any sessional issues players may have had with knights. I am not a massive wrap for Knights but the club is better off without this stuff rankling away.

Won't be a success in the midfield. A flank position certainly suits him best.

I guess Freo will have to find out the hard way he can't play as that 'pure' midfielder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i don't buy that at all yaco.

Mcphee was still required well past the date for trades ceased and he did not emphatically nominate that he wanted to be traded. The club would have done it happily, I suggest, as he would have been worth something and a player we could cover in the list.

Speculatively I agree with Boucks that the Lloyd/knights issue created other conflicts for fleebrain and he and a seismic revolt to run to Harvey for a whinge an a piece of pie. Otherwise you have to believe he always wanted to be a midfielder or that it was the third year in the contract.

Truly I am glad he is gone now. And as another poster said hopefully it will end any sessional issues players may have had with knights. I am not a massive wrap for Knights but the club is better off without this stuff rankling away.

I dont dispute that McPhee was wanted by the club - But you need to make a stand - Sign your contract before Trade Week - or you will be traded.

I doubt that any contarcts this year will be left unsigned by Trade week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back