Media MD quits Royals

Remove this Banner Ad

fumbler is the sleazy kind of guy that takes a girl out, buys her a coffee and holds her hand under the moonlight.

What a pervert.

Then put a Cotchin jumper on her turn her around and.............then yell OoooooH Cotchy do you like that!

Nothings finer than a woman with hardly any clothes on, unless they're in Tiger supporters gear that is. :)

LOOK

images

Is this for real?

Last week in the match thread MD was defending the culture and the leadership.

Perhaps I did have some good points after all. I really don't think they're the same club this season as they were the last. Different vibe. akkaps, Dannnnnnnnnn and a more active Tommycash were really driving their culture with their excellent creative talents. Now they have okeydoke7 :oops:

The kiss of death.

16.jpg

True, Juggalo Balla your creative talents really drove the Demons also.

So creative that you thought naming a team was artwork, and to be creative you would make 15 positional changes per game in an effort to somehow work over the sim. I know your teammates loved that at the time :oops:

So creative that you were clubless and untouchable for a while before being thrown a last minute lifeline by the Bombers after my pleas. The so called "kiss of death" was the only reason you had a life in this competition.

Now if you could stop tagging me in every second thread due to your obsession and get back to doing whatever it is you do (even though it's an expensive habit) that would be great :)

Now if you could stop tagging me in every second thread due to your obsession and get back to doing whatever it is you do (even though it's an expensive habit) that would be great :)

Yeah I know it takes its toll on the mind, body and soul....

.... being a Saints supporter :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's a troll... Royals struggling to stay relevant.
If not... what's so wrong down at Golden City or whatever they call it?

Don't need to as it is one of the reasons I did not join the Swamprats

That post just proves how incompetent you are at times. Unsure if you are even believing what you are posting. You asked why the Warriors didn't get the gig, and I told you the reasons for that were explained in Podcast 3. Why ask if you don't want to here the answer? flog.

And don't get your hopes up re: MD at the gumbies next season. It's all about the Warriors for him & Karnezis_13

And don't get your hopes up re: MD at the gumbies next season. It's all about the Warriors for him & Karnezis_13

Categorically incorrect on multiple counts, please endeavour to be more accurate before making such claims in the future.

Categorically incorrect on multiple counts, please endeavour to be more accurate before making such claims in the future.

Actually I may know more than you think. I've been told A LOT re: Warriors bid in the future.

But don't worry mate, I wont reveal anything more than I already have. Best of luck with MD on the bid! ;)

Factually incorrect.

Actually I may know more than you think. I've been told A LOT re: Warriors bid in the future.

But don't worry mate, I wont reveal anything more than I already have. Best of luck with MD on the bid! ;)

I'll be a Hawk next season, sorry to break your heart but that source of yours is very far off the boil :oops:
PM me if you wish to continue this conversation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back