Media MD quits Royals

Remove this Banner Ad

That post just proves how incompetent you are at times. Unsure if you are even believing what you are posting. You asked why the Warriors didn't get the gig, and I told you the reasons for that were explained in Podcast 3. Why ask if you don't want to here the answer? flog.

And don't get your hopes up re: MD at the gumbies next season. It's all about the Warriors for him & Karnezis_13

Warriors could not attract players as many players did not want to play with a certain player at Warriors, that player is now with the Swamprats. Swamprats approach ABH to play, said player is a Swamprats player, ABH declines the offer stating said player as one of the reasons. FLOG!

Warriors could not attract players as many players did not want to play with a certain player at Warriors, that player is now with the Swamprats. Swamprats approach ABH to play, said player is a Swamprats player, ABH declines the offer stating said player as one of the reasons. FLOG!

When did @said start playing?
Can't seem to find that player in the SFA records.

To be perfectly honest we approached you both before and after said player joined our line up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And what was one of my reasons the last time?

Not enough slabs of West End as match payment?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Why do we need to beat around the bush. GIMME NAMES!
James, Emma, Sam, Tracey, Jim, Peter, honey, trixy, Kristen, Louise, Sarah, star, violet, foxy...

James, Emma, Sam, Tracey, Jim, Peter, honey, trixy, Kristen, Louise, Sarah, star, violet, foxy...

I know they are strippers names, but surely they deserve capitals.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Either a poor troll or the OFG Warriors are starting up AGAIN!

Lets see if that gets a nibble!
Reminds me of a troll you were involved in one time not long ago.
Actually I may know more than you think. I've been told A LOT re: Warriors bid in the future.

But don't worry mate, I wont reveal anything more than I already have. Best of luck with MD on the bid! ;)
You must be a journo or something, claiming to have inside information all the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back