MDFL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hayden Walters there too, Ex East Point and Dimboola and played at a fair few VFL clubs. Looks like its Taty's to lose.

Who is going to get it to them? Midfield ha
They will be still trying to poach a couple of quality mids with some serious kanga $ don’t be surprised if all of a sudden this close to the season they snare a couple of guns to feed there two new star forwards

Makes sense they are going after Mitch Gilbert then. One of the prime mids in the CHFL, won a league medal a couple of years ago. Pretty sure he and Darmody are in business together.

Penshurst
Tatyoon
Hawkesdale MacArthur
Woorndoo
Ararat Eagles
Glenthompson Dunkeld
Great Western
Lismore Derrinallum
Wickliffe Lake Bolac
SMW Rovers
Caramut
Moyston Willaura

Think it will be pretty even again in the top 10
Wickliffe Lake Bolac with a fairly convincing win over Hawkesdale Macarthur yesterday. Eagles looked good til 3 qtr time. Not really sure what to make of it at this early stage obv. The rematch will be interesting. Bolac although got the win didn't look overly good. Number 6 for them will probably be banned for a punch and from what I hear is on last legs as for as match suspensions go.

Ararat have the Southern Cross in there ... I'll give them points for that :)
Credit where it's due. But if they've stuck with the Eagles they may as well have leaned right into it. Sticking with navy they could still put a white eagle on guernsey. Or could have changed long ago to something different. Always found it odd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credit where it's due. But if they've stuck with the Eagles they may as well have leaned right into it. Sticking with navy they could still put a white eagle on guernsey. Or could have changed long ago to something different. Always found it odd
Besides the logos, your graphic highlights the fact that 8/12 (66%) of the current teams are merged entities. That might be a record! Hats off to them for keeping footy going in these little towns/localities.

Wickliffe Lake Bolac with a fairly convincing win over Hawkesdale Macarthur yesterday. Eagles looked good til 3 qtr time. Not really sure what to make of it at this early stage obv. The rematch will be interesting. Bolac although got the win didn't look overly good. Number 6 for them will probably be banned for a punch and from what I hear is on last legs as for as match suspensions go.
WLB always hard to line up as there were conflicting stories coming out about there recruiting.

No.6 a very good player but definitely not a 1 point player as listed. Seems you can just make them up.

Tim McIntyre played for Woorndoo in a bit of an upset against Tatyoon.

Caramut belted, Moyston Willaura a bit better than last year.

Everything else sort of as expected.

No surprise with that individual,thought he may have learned his lesson from a couple of years ago.

No surprise with that individual,thought he may have learned his lesson from a couple of years ago.
Yeh I've heard that. He caused a fair bit of damage yesterday. Won't play again. Surprised if it's not atleast 8 weeks

Yeh I've heard that. He caused a fair bit of damage yesterday. Won't play again. Surprised if it's not atleast 8 weeks
Probably should have got a fair whack for jumping a fence and smacking a crowd member a few years back if that is the same player (name and timeline seems to line up). Understand their were some unsavory words said to him/family but jumping the fence was never the answer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back