Discussion Me and Cuz

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope, not me...but thats what the title of the pic was in the WA media today....Taken Sat night.

23353906vj4.jpg

He has done the exact same pose with this bloke. amazing!

Nup...not me..:D ..that second pic proves that they are obviously "doing the rounds"......:eek:

But.......the brainless piece of dog excrement that called me a tosser can go copulate with his half cousin....Joffas mother.....;) .

and "Try Hard" coming from a Collingwood supporter??? ...BWAHAHAHA ...Puleese!!!! I think theres a laugh in that for all of us.........

FWIW, the pic was sent to me by a journo buddy of mine in WA...I assumed it was legit.

.........and finally...for those with an intellect sharper than a bowling ball..( Not M DiddLy or THATSCOLD-PIES)................ ..irrespective of WHO he is standing with......Id suggest that Cuz is still Cuz......unless somone wants to suggest that his face is been altered by plastic surgery?:rolleyes:

Nup...not me..:D ..that second pic proves that they are obviously "doing the rounds"......:eek:

But.......the brainless piece of dog excrement that called me a tosser can go copulate with his half cousin....Joffas mother.....;) .

and "Try Hard" coming from a Collingwood supporter??? ...BWAHAHAHA ...Puleese!!!! I think theres a laugh in that for all of us.........

FWIW, the pic was sent to me by a journo buddy of mine in WA...I assumed it was legit.

.........and finally...for those with an intellect sharper than a bowling ball..( Not M DiddLy or THATSCOLD-PIES)................ ..irrespective of WHO he is standing with......Id suggest that Cuz is still Cuz......unless somone wants to suggest that his face is been altered by plastic surgery?:rolleyes:
wow, you just showed how much of a tosser you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Other Coach is taht you in the picutre cause i know who you are lol... Sam Dawson... If its not you thats random because i know this guy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back