Me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely brilliant stuff :thumbsu:

Like others it is an honour to post on this after reading the whole thing and finding the enjoyment you have brought to myself and others
You are a legend and i can only hope the ride isn't over...Come back, and more frequently
Long live HEALS

And to the trolls who have tried to destroy it, you will never succeed.:thumbsdown:

ALL IN ALL ABSOLUTE GOLD:)

I totally agree. My fear is that Heals has been put off by some unkind words. I miss my fix of Heals.

What is this, I don't even?

What a pisser! Glad I got to read these random posts at such a time when I have work in the morning. Anyway, nice to meet you all. Go Tiges!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi my names Pat Healy and I love footy.

I used to have a girlfriend but she broke up with me, her name was Mary.

I live in a special accommadation unit in Geelong. My sister lives here as well along with a guy named Gary and another guy Trevor. I don't like Trevor much as he dosen't like football.

My sister and I work at the Anthill Wood Production centre in Geelong. We go there for 6 hours a day and it is really fun as we get to work with wood on the production line. My friend Darryl goes here too. He also loves the mighty cats and we love to stir Neville because he barracks for the Dogs (boo hiss).

I am allowed onto the computer at home for and hour and a half. Bad luck for me as our unit supervisor always makes sure I am off after my time.

My favorite player is Matt Scarlett as when he wears the cats jumper he is bullet proof. I saw him in the street one day and I yelled out C'Mon the Mighty Cats, and he waved to me.

I have a goldfish and his name is Herbert. I will tell you some more about me when I have some more time as I can hear my supervisor coming.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS!!!!

This is funny :D :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back