Mead Meltdown League 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

JT_the_Man is in so we have 8. I'd like to hit 12 if possible, but as long as its some form of even number we should be ok.

Last season we ran the draft offline, which seemed to go quite while and is in keeping with the other leagues on here, so I'd propose that we continue this way if that sounds ok to all?

Obviously the earlier we get the draft started the better, so we aren't crammed in a rush before the season starts, so if we start on say October 5th? That gives us another week or two to find a few players, and if not then we just go ahead? Once we get up and running I'll start the new season thread, for the new folk around, its a Yahoo league, and last years draft and the league settings etc are in the OP.

Thoughts guys?

I put a shout out on another forum I'm on, didn't get any takers though unfortunately.

Yeah i put another couple out as well.

If we don't get anyone shall we just roll with 9 (i'm pretty sure we can on yahoo... at least i hope so)

I'll start the new thread in the meantime and tag everyone, if I don't hear from anyone by tomorrow we'll start it off first thing tomorrow

Gives us 3 weeks to do the draft, so we should be alright

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back