boncer34

Formerly "Dos23"
Jul 11, 2005
Baghdad
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Rumored to be pulling out due to the weather. Was just reported on Channel 10.

Bloody hell. Toughen up mate. We've paid big bucks for you to come.

Having said that I can't wait to find out what Plan B is if he doesn't go on.:eek:

cinderella man

Premiership Player
Feb 8, 2008
port melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Rumored to be pulling out due to the weather. Was just reported on Channel 10.

Bloody hell. Toughen up mate. We've paid big bucks for you to come.

Having said that I can't wait to find out what Plan B is if he doesn't go on.:eek:
It wasnt said he himself was pulling the plug,was reported entertainment may be cancelled because of safey issues. That wouldnt be his decision.

Jamie007

Club Legend
Oct 14, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Pretty sure it has to do with having all the sound/electrical equipment out in the rain.. Not the safest thing to do.. He would be held up by OHS as Victoria has the strictest OHS laws in Australia.. Wouldnt think it would even be his call. The call would be made for him.

GoTheSwannies

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Does anyone else have the shits with channel 10s shameless cross promotion of their other shows

Who gives a **** what master chef judges have to say about footy, and what a stretch, let's have a conversation about grand final day food. **** off

TradeDraft

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Does anyone else have the shits with channel 10s shameless cross promotion of their other shows

Who gives a **** what master chef judges have to say about footy, and what a stretch, let's have a conversation about grand final day food. **** off

They don't care I think anymore Channel 10 about the AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forward Press

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
I'm guessing he would do anything to perform but he won't do that - incurring the wrath of OHS officers.

boncer34

Formerly "Dos23"
Jul 11, 2005
Baghdad
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Ok so safety may be an issue. But there hasn't been talk of anyone else pulling out yet? If its safety all will be pulled not just Loaf.

cinderella man

Premiership Player
Feb 8, 2008
port melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney

Not to mention Maher and Darcy's constant dribble.Maher interview with Malthouse was painfull. Thankfully this is the last of channel 10 and broadcasting Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad