Meatloaf

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumored to be pulling out due to the weather. Was just reported on Channel 10.

Bloody hell. Toughen up mate. We've paid big bucks for you to come.

Having said that I can't wait to find out what Plan B is if he doesn't go on.:eek:

Time to put a roof on the 'G', spend some of that mining boom money.:thumbsu:

Rumored to be pulling out due to the weather. Was just reported on Channel 10.

Bloody hell. Toughen up mate. We've paid big bucks for you to come.

Having said that I can't wait to find out what Plan B is if he doesn't go on.:eek:
It wasnt said he himself was pulling the plug,was reported entertainment may be cancelled because of safey issues. That wouldnt be his decision.

Pretty sure it has to do with having all the sound/electrical equipment out in the rain.. Not the safest thing to do.. He would be held up by OHS as Victoria has the strictest OHS laws in Australia.. Wouldnt think it would even be his call. The call would be made for him.

Does anyone else have the shits with channel 10s shameless cross promotion of their other shows

Who gives a **** what master chef judges have to say about footy, and what a stretch, let's have a conversation about grand final day food. **** off

Does anyone else have the shits with channel 10s shameless cross promotion of their other shows

Who gives a **** what master chef judges have to say about footy, and what a stretch, let's have a conversation about grand final day food. **** off

They don't care I think anymore Channel 10 about the AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so safety may be an issue. But there hasn't been talk of anyone else pulling out yet? If its safety all will be pulled not just Loaf.

Not to mention Maher and Darcy's constant dribble.Maher interview with Malthouse was painfull. Thankfully this is the last of channel 10 and broadcasting Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back