Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

What is your favourite cake/dessert?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s probably a minor issue but I’m a bit worried about doing the donor and then when I tell the child having them go against me if that makes sense?
*hugs* Dont worry about that. kids hate their parents for things all the time, then get over it. But youre such a passionate, loving person that I'm sure you'll be an amazing parent when/if you have kids whether yours, donored or adopted

Happy friday all
R3p4tkE.jpg

Hope its going better than mine. Sitting at the pub doing SFA.

I spent my day dragging & doing laps of the Calder Raceway in the new model v8 mustang. Had a pretty fn great time

I think I've just found the thread where Bigfooty members get 50% of their likes.

FWIW, I've owned an 161 LJ Torana, and a 265 Hemi VH Charger.
I also had a Valiant VG coupe, the likes of which I will probably never see again and sold for almost nothing because I had no idea what it'd be worth in 20 years time.

That's how old I am.

So... * everyone and everything. And that includes you.

I think I've just found the thread where Bigfooty members get 50% of their likes.

I also had a Valiant VG coupe, the likes of which I will probably never see again and sold for almost nothing because I had no idea what it'd be worth in 20 years time.

That's how old I am.

So... **** everyone and everything. And that includes you.

:thumbsu:

jest kidding

:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoy, it only matters when the 6 mins you lead for includes the last mins of the match
I love winning like this, far more entertaining...the neighbors must have thought people were being murdered haha

That's how old I am.

So... **** everyone and everything. And that includes you.

The 265 a six or eight?

Sent from mTalk

I love winning like this, far more entertaining...the neighbors must have thought people were being murdered haha
That was one of those weird games at the end where whoever had the momentum at the time won. Play that game for 5 more minutes and the pies win.

That was one of those weird games at the end where whoever had the momentum at the time won. Play that game for 5 more minutes and the pies win.
Just about any game can swing in a 5 minute period

It can but this one being so close and was a struggle to kick a goal it meant that whoever had it won. Most of the time when a game swings it leads to a few goal lead easily.
I really dont gaf to be honest :smiley:

Back