Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

What is your favourite cake/dessert?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The rain led to the re appearance of "Narre Lakes"
8KQ96WZ.jpg

The carpark was well flooded. After they spend money fixing it to prevent said flooding!

There is a brand of cheese I like and have been buying for years, recently there has been a lot of taste disparity between the blocks I buy.

IE, I have 2 brand new blocks in the fridge, I opened both and to me they taste way different even though they are the same brand and 'flavour'.

One block has a rubbery texture and artificial cheese taste and is quite yellow whilst the other is harder and bit more pale with a much better vintage taste and texture to it.

They both have similar expiry dates and its really hard to tell the difference at the shops through the packaging.

As you can tell I am quite particular with my cheese.

aa650d63252ecc01e992a44b9bc200e5_big.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh nooo Allikat tonsilitis sucks the bag (not sexily)
Get some custard into ya
I laughed, then I thought about the custard comment and laughed some more

Subway have gotten rid of old English cheese and I'm upset. Not to mention they have changed the lettuce. Its like eating those hard white bits off one. Over all taste is different. Should never change their menu. Im not going back until they bring the cheese back.

Subway have gotten rid of old English cheese and I'm upset. Not to mention they have changed the lettuce. Its like eating those hard white bits off one. Over all taste is different. Should never change their menu. Im not going back until they bring the cheese back.
I am so pissed off that the lettuce has changed too.

You should send a complaint

Back