Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

What is your favourite cake/dessert?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So you should. It is rather funny.

When it poped up on the big screen today my best mate spent about 5 minutes laughing. On top of last years laughing.

If theres any positive how many of you have appeared on the big screens at the G.
Will look good in avatar gif form imo.

My spa has sprung a leak somewhere,it’s been too wet to find it,but we’ve had successive rainless days which affords the opportunity to catch the bugger at some point.
Just thought I’d share this here because many a pic from its cosy wet warmness, glass of vino or beer and middle finger exist amongst these pages!
Missus cc got angry with me,she said “fix that thing campaigner,you’ve been acting like a campaigner since that fibreglass lover of yours cracked the sads”.
I had to drain it today,the water was stank and boss was not happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sigh.....

What did they do to the colours in that video, Tigers were orange in one shot, I think Hawthorn was in the modern section, maybe.....

Wooshette HBF reckons my cake is too dense. Do you have any tips on how to make it lighter?
We ended up with a Coles Rainbow cake due to issues that saw home made rainbow cakes be hub caps that were rock hard and yet goeey in the middle, wife has NFI what went wrong but she was sick at the time so who knows

Back