Politics Medevac Laws The looney left at it again

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Because it wasn't worthy of a response. Assuming all immigrants from Iraq are going to be pedos is racially prejudicial. A two year old can work that one out. A two year old also knows how to type a sentence unlike yourself.
Where was that said?

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It wouldn't matter what I did, you're always on the side of lower intelligence.
So you're claiming Opts has made racist comments which you cannot actually show and you're calling others low intelligence. I can certainly sleep very well tonight knowing I will never be as dumb as you.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
So you're claiming Opts has made racist comments which you cannot actually show and you're calling others low intelligence. I can certainly sleep very well tonight knowing I will never be as dumb as you.
No no, again you can't read. It is there, I told you to go find it because I'm bored of having to point out everything to you. I then just said it doesn't matter because everytime I point things out, you stick to the opposite side. I could put down a proof of 2+2=4 and you'd say no, that's wrong.

Since you refuse to even lift a tiny finger..

QED. TimmeT to ignore for wasting my time.

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
No no, again you can't read. It is there, I told you to go find it because I'm bored of having to point out everything to you. I then just said it doesn't matter because everytime I point things out, you stick to the opposite side. I could put down a proof of 2+2=4 and you'd say no, that's wrong.

Since you refuse to even lift a tiny finger..

QED. TimmeT to ignore for wasting my time.
So show me where that states that all immigrants from Iraq are going to be pedo like you stated when responding to my question I put below?
how is this racially prejudicoal or are you just going down the poster z is a racist path purely to avoid discussing the issue i notice you didnt and most like were unable to respond to opts question hence why you simply responded withthe like emoji.
You responded with the comment below.
Because it wasn't worthy of a response. Assuming all immigrants from Iraq are going to be pedos is racially prejudicial. A two year old can work that one out. A two year old also knows how to type a sentence unlike yourself.
Then you provide links to posts which don't show what you claim. All you have done is made false claims like Opts views all immigrants from Iraq as pedo

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
So show me where that states that all immigrants from Iraq are going to be pedo like you stated when responding to my question I put below?

You responded with the comment below.

Then you provide links to posts which don't show what you claim. All you have done is made false claims like Opts views all immigrants from Iraq as pedo
QED. Man I'm good. Told you you would side with him.

Did you know 2+2 = 4?

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Stop. You have to understand that Brades lives in the UK where they have crazy hate speech laws. Plus, anything that is considered racist such as speaking the truth will get you arrested. I can understand why he likes it over there. Cold and miserable as well.

Back