Media alert #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only 1 that caught Dan Merrett on JJJ yesterday with the Doctor. Very entertaining, with his secret skill - cooking poached eggs.

He was tweeting up a storm about it so anyone who follows him on Twitter would have seen info about it :)

Wouldn't listen to JJJ if my life depended on it, but at least it wasn't Nova! :p

Absolute%20Hits%20Of%20The%2080's.jpg

For those of us with Foxtel, they are playing the 2009 elimination final against Carlton tonight at 11.30 pm (Qld time) Have the IQ all ready to go:D
Could watch that game 50 times and still enjoy the ending.

Mentioned Lester up forward as well. When quizzed on whether Golby may mean that Ash could be released forward, said he was excellent up forward, but Golby's inclusion in the team was more to allow Adcock to spend more time in the midfield.

I could think of worse outcomes than Jed spending more time in the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all,

A few things on this weekend:

LionsTV: Into the Lions Den will screen nationally tomorrow, Saturday 31 March at the following times: Brisbane 11.30am, Sydney 12.00, Melbourne 2.00, Adelaide 1.30, Perth 2.30. All times are local.

This is a one-hour documentary with an inner-sanctum look at life as an AFL player at the Brisbane Lions. Definitely worth a watch!

Also keep an ear out for the guys on pre-game radio broadcasts and pre-game on TV tomorrow afternoon.

Go Lions!

LI

Hi all,

LionsTV: Into the Lions Den will screen nationally tomorrow, Saturday 31 March at the following times: Brisbane 11.30am, Sydney 12.00, Melbourne 2.00, Adelaide 1.30, Perth 2.30. All times are local.

This is a one-hour documentary with an inner-sanctum look at life as an AFL player at the Brisbane Lions. Definitely worth a watch!

Also keep an ear out for the guys on pre-game radio broadcasts and pre-game on TV tomorrow afternoon.

Go Lions!

LI

Thanks LI. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. From the looks of the sneak peek it looks like a great watch.

Hi all,

Go Lions!

LI

Awesome. Will watch at home before wandering down to the pub.

Bit tough for the Melbourne fans though. I expect they'll be doing something else at 2pm tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back