Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
REPORTER: So Player X, are you still happy with the way Leppa is coaching and do you see him carrying the club into the future?

PLayer X: Nah, he sucks really bad man. I mean ,let's face it he's lost the entire group and everyone hates his guts. Be lucky to last the week after,........ um I mean IF we lose to the Bombers

James North

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
David King goes troppo on Lambert ....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1469104395.613558.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1469104266.199258.jpg

royboys4eva

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2006
Melbourne - once Darwin.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I was following that exchange on twitter last night. Very entertaining. Lambo had a win and Kingy made an arse of himself. Not a very smart way to conduct yourself if you work in the media - he had a go at Lambo for drinking!! I hope for his own sake Kingy was partaking in some amber liquid.

VERY POOR DAVID KING VERY POOR.

Simbatheking21

All Australian
Sep 11, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
sometimes i wonder if some people who use twitter understand that the whole internet can see them

Would be awesome to see a countdown of Twitter fails. Think Stephanie Rice is probably my fav with the homophobic tweet then had a press conference to tell the world she loves gay people while crying. That is very funny to me

Skoob

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Would be awesome to see a countdown of Twitter fails. Think Stephanie Rice is probably my fav with the homophobic tweet then had a press conference to tell the world she loves gay people while crying. That is very funny to me
Miranda Devine often fails, because she's a rude mental pygmy.
mdtw.JPG

dptw.JPG

ooby

Senior List
Mar 18, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Good article in the Guardian today. Makes the point that whatever issues Brisbane have Rockliff isn't one of them.

lioninthesand

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 22, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
David king is a tosser, gets everything wrong.. comment about drinking unacceptable.

I will say.. and I am sure i'll be chased out of town for this one, I don't like him.. as a club representitive who is looking after our Kids.. going tit for tat with media personalities on social media (mainly the Ralph part), looks unprofessional and like we are desperatly sucked in. Fans are ok as that's engagement.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
David king is a tosser, gets everything wrong.. comment about drinking unacceptable.

I will say.. and I am sure i'll be chased out of town for this one, I don't like him.. as a club representitive who is looking after our Kids.. going tit for tat with media personalities on social media (mainly the Ralph part), looks unprofessional and like we are desperatly sucked in. Fans are ok as that's engagement.

Yeah some of Lambert's social media stuff is a bit cringy but that's just him. He is so good at his job because of his enormous heart and capacity to care. The down side is that it boils over a bit when people go after his players.

King's tweets look even worse in the cold light of day. Pathetic and unprofessional. If he did that to a senior official at a power club he'd be in s**t up to his ears today.

lioninthesand

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 22, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yeah some of Lambert's social media stuff is a bit cringy but that's just him. He is so good at his job because of his enormous heart and capacity to care. The down side is that it boils over a bit when people go after his players.

King's tweets look even worse in the cold light of day. Pathetic and unprofessional. If he did that to a senior official at a power club he'd be in s**t up to his ears today.

Disgusting behavior by King, Craig is such a gentle soul (even if a bit cringe worthy on SM at times) and looks like a pathetic bully, went the sledge hammer way too quickly. I have just have noticed a pattern of Craig chasing journos for an argument, that will not help our cause - we just need to put our head down and keep working, no wars to be won on Twitter, even if he is right - football world will just turn it into 'laughing stock with crazy Lambert trolling journos'.. love craig, love his twitter, just leave the combative journo stuff alone for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back