Roast Media, Grrrr...

Remove this Banner Ad

News Corp (Murdoch) website had this:

"A few minutes later, Shane Edmonds cleaned up a loose ball and kicked a well-directed grubber to extend Richmond’s advantage."

Shane Edmonds is such an under-rated player. The better Shaun Edwards was too.

As for 'Shay' Bolton, he's a star. If only his brother, Shai, was half as good.

Sorry to say, but I can't see Shane Edmonds playing for us next year.

Would happily swap with Adelaide for #1 pick.

The outrage about vlastuin is one of the stupidest things I've seen (saying a lot)
  1. They ask why he didn't stop to tell the umpire he'd touched it - the ball bounced back into play and the ump hadn't signalled a score. Therefore it was entirely reasonable for vlastuin to play to the whistle when it was clear it was a dead ball. Imagine if the ump thought it was no score, vlastuin stops to complain that he'd touched it then the saints pick it up and kick a goal???
  2. For robbo - multiple times every game players claim to touch the ball. Even if he didn't touch it, for a reporter who claims to watch a lot of footy it's outrageous to treat this as though it's anything new
  3. ARC call was inconclusive - no s**t it's inconclusive there's about 3 frames and 2 pixels!!
Even with as little respect for the media as I have, I can't believe no one is acknowledging these simple facts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It continues....

I didn't like Cotchin's tackle, I thought his mind was not totally focussed on the game when he does stuff like that.

I wasn't overly concerned about Lynch's knee, no force still did not need to do it.

But, to suggest that Lynch intentionally "cracked" open Paton's head. That is really drawing a long bow. Everyday marking contest.
www.news.com.au

Theres your problem.

If its owned by Murdoch, don't touch those links. Disgusting human.

Media love players like Lynch - a polarising figure that will generate content and clicks which is their bread and butter. Lynch is a big boy and can handle it, if he bothers to take any notice.

Robbo defamed Vlaustin by inferring he was a cheat - that's why he deleted the tweet. Pretty poor from a so called journalist.

Richmond really need to place a media ban on these flogs, hold them accountable for their sh*t journalism.

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Naaahh just keep winning flags that’s all that matters.

Good media bad media it’s all just part of the show.

With all the bad media we’ve had this year it has cost us nothing on field or off.

It’s just managed to raise our hackles occasionally, but then you look at the flogs that are spruiking the sh!t and you think douchebags who cares what they say

Media love players like Lynch - a polarising figure that will generate content and clicks which is their bread and butter. Lynch is a big boy and can handle it, if he bothers to take any notice.

Robbo defamed Vlaustin by inferring he was a cheat - that's why he deleted the tweet. Pretty poor from a so called journalist.

Slobbo is just a bogan moron and little else. Sh*t journo.

How come this week they can zoom in to see the hairs on Tom Lynch’s leg as he puts his knee on the saints guys shoulder but last week 20 metres down the ground the only view of Vlaustins touched ball review is from behind the goals down the far end of the ground.Only showing us what suits their agenda.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With the appalling tweet and double page spread in the s*n, I hope Jack either refuses to go on 360 or gives slobbo a massive whack when he does. I don't expect media to be always positive and you take the good with the bad but we shouldn't just expect to cop blatant character assassinations on our players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back