Conspiracy Theory Media & Manufactured Consent

Remove this Banner Ad

Which is precisely why we have people believing that the Earth is flat, the Moon is a hologram and that they have mobile phone towers following them home.
The enemy anticipated the rising power of the internet and planted such disinformation to lead the less intelligent conspiracy theorists astray.

Which is precisely why we have people believing that the Earth is flat, the Moon is a hologram and that they have mobile phone towers following them home.

It's also why we have revolution on the streets in present day U.S, France & many other countries besides.

Info is power....It should not be concentrated in the hands of an Oligarchic few, but in the hands of us all, as any good Democracy dictates.

People believed in plenty of silly & nonsensical things before the internet.... Singularity & Hegemony are inimical to a healthy society.

It's also why we have revolution on the streets in present day U.S, France & many other countries besides.

Info is power....It should not be concentrated in the hands of an Oligarchic few, but in the hands of us all, as any good Democracy dictates.

People believed in plenty of silly & nonsensical things before the internet.... Singularity & Hegemony are inimical to a healthy society.
Before this internet nonsense we had this thing called the written word. It was amazing. People wrote about all sorts of wonderful things.
You could even find these amazing things called books in places called libraries, scattered all over the place like fairy dust.

Before this internet nonsense we had this thing called the written word. It was amazing. People wrote about all sorts of wonderful things.
You could even find these amazing things called books in places called libraries, scattered all over the place like fairy dust.

Yes indeed....I even did my PhD thesis by such a means.

After the s**t show that corona has been on a global scale, would it honestly Suprise you to find out that everything you thought you knew RE space NASA etc was all a complete
Fantasy ? Change your thought process and actually critically think about the rubbish you have been fed your entire life.

I never thought Australian media was that bad, but after this years s**t show it’s one of the worst. Covid 19 reporting aside , which we all know by now is completely f***d, I question everything I’ve ever taken in. Manufactured bush fires, African kids breaking into premises, Global warming, Sydney siege. Who’s staging and setting up these events to play out ? Question everything

I never thought Australian media was that bad, but after this years sh*t show it’s one of the worst. Covid 19 reporting aside , which we all know by now is completely f***d, I question everything I’ve ever taken in. Manufactured bush fires, African kids breaking into premises, Global warming, Sydney siege. Who’s staging and setting up these events to play out ? Question everything
I can see why people quickly shut down and refuse to entertain the idea of it all. It's really heavy s**t to be taking in. The idea of everything (or a majority) of things being manufactured is scary.

All I know is that my immediate world is real (my house, my family, my garden and my friends) and I'll channel my energy I to those things as I can actually trust them to not be manufactured

I never thought Australian media was that bad, but after this years sh*t show it’s one of the worst. Covid 19 reporting aside , which we all know by now is completely f***d, I question everything I’ve ever taken in. Manufactured bush fires, African kids breaking into premises, Global warming, Sydney siege. Who’s staging and setting up these events to play out ? Question everything
we're an irrelevant little bogan island so we're not that special, most countries have deceptive and socially irresponsible media, but Australian media is shocking. regardless of if its Channel 7 or SBS, there's this very authoritarian, we-know-and-we're-telling-you smugness to it all despite their complete amateur approach and execution.

there's also a hardcore sensationalism with negativity. people fall for it though. we get a stiffy over bushfires because it reinforces how tough us Aussies are, how harsh our landscape is, how gruelling it is... the bravery... it could have been me! (but I live in a townhouse in a capital city and not a wooden house on wooden stilts in bushland in southern New South Wales....)

the irony is there's no reporting on long-standing issues that are actually going to kill us. climate change only bobs up if there's a hashtag to go along with it. George Floyd means nothing to Australians; we have our own issues with the treatment and state of Indigenous affairs, but nae Hollywood celeb is instagramming a black square about it so it's irrelevant. police brutality doesn't really exist here (unless you count some campaignery cop smacking your head into the top of the hatchback, jealous he's not at a party but working at 11pm on a Saturday night) but for some reason we're told this is something we should be up in arms about. we gonna discuss the greater, simple issue that Aboriginal people are displaced and have no real idea what to do, die earlier...?

I cannot remember who it was, must've been an AFL footballer, but he was a big name and recently died. SBS said he was a 'four time Brownlow Medallist' when he was a four time best and fairest winner. they then mispronounced his surname. the hilarity of all this is how they air patronising ads of how to approach conversations of 'so what's your background?' Lucy Zelic the ******* moron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First-rate expose article here from the brilliant Whitney Webb/ Derick Brose.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back