News Media Phantom Drafts and Rankings 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Long term maybe, but you can’t just expect a new draftee to slot in on the wing in round 1. I mean, it could happen I guess, but you wouldn’t want to put all your eggs in that basket.
Yeah but he’s talking about addressing it at draft picks, they’ll be spending a top 40 pick on player who provides outside run, maybe they might get another aswell.

I think im more interested in where the bid for Reef comes than any other player apart from the richmond pick (if we dont trade it)

Hoping for Bombers ,GWS,Crows to fall in love with Reef and place a nice early bid between 6-11

Outside run will be addressed with downie

That had nothing to do with the trade period question though. A first year academy player isn't going to replace both Henderson and Smith. It just showed that Balmer had no clue about the needs of our list despite working as a 'Fox Footy expert'. I take anything related to his phantom draft as about as seriously as the fantasy phantoms us fans are running on this site.

So Knightmare dropped his phantom this morning. The reason I'm mentioning it here instead of his thread is that there's a massive amount of overlap between his phantom and Twomey's. They have the following picks in common:

1 – Western Bulldogs (matching Adelaide's bid) – Jamarra Ugle-Hagan
2 – Adelaide – Riley Thilthorpe
3 – North Melbourne – Elijah Hollands
4 – Sydney – Denver Grainger-Barras
5 – Hawthorn – Logan McDonald
6 – Gold Coast – Will Phillips
8 – Essendon – Zach Reid
9 – Sydney (matching Essendon's bid) – Braeden Campbell
10 – Essendon – Oliver Henry
11 – Adelaide – Reef McInnes
12 – Greater Western Sydney – Heath Chapman
13 –North Melbourne – Tom Powell
14 – Fremantle – Brayden Cook
15 – Greater Western Sydney – Nik Cox
16 – Collingwood – Archie Perkins
17 – Port Adelaide (matching Greater Western Sydney's bid) – Lachie Jones
19 – Collingwood – Conor Stone
21 – Melbourne – Jack Carroll
22 – Sydney (Matching Melbourne's bid) – Errol Gulden
23 – Melbourne – Max Holmes

Although KM has Cox and Chapman flipped but still going to GWS, and Gulden being bid on with 21.

The only big difference between them is that Twomey has Bruhn to Essendon at 7 with Macrae dropping to the late teens, and KM has it the other way around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although KM has Cox and Chapman flipped but still going to GWS
Twomey flipped those two between his first phantom a couple of days ago and his late mail last night as well – it was the only change he made to the first round. Not sure which one you're comparing with but it's the same as Twomey's one way or the other.

Twomey flipped those two between his first phantom a couple of days ago and his late mail last night as well – it was the only change he made to the first round. Not sure which one you're comparing with but it's the same as Twomey's one way or the other.
I'm going by Twomey's late mail. In any case there appears to be a consensus on the first round.

I'm going by Twomey's late mail. In any case there appears to be a consensus on the first round.
These are the media phantoms that I've seen so far (it's the spreadsheet for the draft tipping comp haha, I've been putting the media phantoms in for comparison later):

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 11.44.36.png

So Knightmare dropped his phantom this morning. The reason I'm mentioning it here instead of his thread is that there's a massive amount of overlap between his phantom and Twomey's. They have the following picks in common:

1 – Western Bulldogs (matching Adelaide's bid) – Jamarra Ugle-Hagan
2 – Adelaide – Riley Thilthorpe
3 – North Melbourne – Elijah Hollands
4 – Sydney – Denver Grainger-Barras
5 – Hawthorn – Logan McDonald
6 – Gold Coast – Will Phillips
8 – Essendon – Zach Reid
9 – Sydney (matching Essendon's bid) – Braeden Campbell
10 – Essendon – Oliver Henry
11 – Adelaide – Reef McInnes
12 – Greater Western Sydney – Heath Chapman
13 –North Melbourne – Tom Powell
14 – Fremantle – Brayden Cook
15 – Greater Western Sydney – Nik Cox
16 – Collingwood – Archie Perkins
17 – Port Adelaide (matching Greater Western Sydney's bid) – Lachie Jones
19 – Collingwood – Conor Stone
21 – Melbourne – Jack Carroll
22 – Sydney (Matching Melbourne's bid) – Errol Gulden
23 – Melbourne – Max Holmes

Although KM has Cox and Chapman flipped but still going to GWS, and Gulden being bid on with 21.

The only big difference between them is that Twomey has Bruhn to Essendon at 7 with Macrae dropping to the late teens, and KM has it the other way around.
Hahaha. Fraud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back