Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 stories about Football on the AdelaideCrow site.

Not a single one about the Port Adelaide FC onfield.
Not a single one about the wooden spoon

Crows loss
Why did Crows get more AO games than PA?
Henley High
Marble Range
Sam Jacobs
Brad Crouch
Lachie Jones v Riley Thilithorpe
Club B&F favs
Caleb Daniel
Malthouse season ratings
Daniel Talia
Ben Rutten
Brisbane now top ladder predictor
SuperCoach Lachie Neale, Jed Anderson, random

Fair do's - our game isn't til tomorrow night.

Has Hinkley actually said much regarding this? Seems more like a beat up.
Last weeks post match.

“We’ve sat on top of the ladder since Round 1. It’s almost like we’ve sat fifth, but we’ve sat on top.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15 stories about Football on the AdelaideCrow site.

Not a single one about the Port Adelaide FC onfield.
Not a single one about the wooden spoon

Crows loss
Why did Crows get more AO games than PA?
Henley High
Marble Range
Sam Jacobs
Brad Crouch
Lachie Jones v Riley Thilithorpe
Club B&F favs
Caleb Daniel
Malthouse season ratings
Daniel Talia
Ben Rutten
Brisbane now top ladder predictor
SuperCoach Lachie Neale, Jed Anderson, random
Shows how much they’re hurting I
guess

Said it for a reason
Clearly unhappy with not getting kudos for the first ever AFLera 1st round to last round top spot.
So he's made one quip after being asked if he's got any sense of satisfaction locking away a top two spot. Went on to say good on the boys for getting it done but he knows they're not satisfied. I'd say clearly he hasn't said much about it.

24 page Thank you magazine

Which is about the same number of pages as the Sunday Mail has once you remove all the marketing fluff.

And 16 of those 24 pages were the names of all the Crow members this season, a bit like the list of names of people who finish the City-Bay fun run.

So don't laugh. Show some respect. And, if you get the chance, take a look at the list of names to see if there's someone you know in that list - a work colleague, a neighbour, a rogue family member, an old flame...

And send them your own gift of appreciation - a wooden spoon of thanks.

And btw, there is no E. Hussey listed so don't bother with that ;-)

Which is about the same number of pages as the Sunday Mail has once you remove all the marketing fluff.

And 16 of those 24 pages were the names of all the Crow members this season, a bit like the list of names of people who finish the City-Bay fun run.

So don't laugh. Show some respect. And, if you get the chance, take a look at the list of names to see if there's someone you know in that list - a work colleague, a neighbour, a rogue family member, an old flame...

And send them your own gift of appreciation - a wooden spoon of thanks.

And btw, there is no E. Hussey listed so don't bother with that ;-)
Wile. E. Hussey..... Super Genius.......

Reporter asks loaded question. Coach answers. Part of the reply becomes front page news.
Wash and repeat.
At least this one is grounded in truth - for what its worth Ken came out and said they would be targeting a premiership this year, a big call at the time for a team stuck in mediocrity. And for all intents and purposes so far he's delivered (jinx - one game to go.)
So where is the fawning from the AFL "independent" media?

I'm no good at my job but if I made a call like that and I delivered, damn straight I'd want everyone to bow in my presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back