Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect they’re pissed that they alone copped the brunt of it.
There's no way that they were the only ones doing it.
Then they should do a proper Mea Culpa and admit everything and as part of it tell us that Dank said he did it all previously at Geelong.

Then they should do a proper Mea Culpa and admit everything and as part of it tell us that Dank said he did it all previously at Geelong.
Or even a "we unfortunately were not privy to the specifics of the program but Mr Dank advised us that this was the same program implemented at Geelong following the 2006 season".

I suspect they’re pissed that they alone copped the brunt of it.
There's no way that they were the only ones doing it.
If they're pissed then come out with it or suck it up. Cowards.

One last *shakes head*
Mike Smithson, reporting from the game.....
.... about ...
... the Richmond cheer squad.

Have cancelled Kayo. It can get stuffed along with the AFL.
Will sign up for another movie streaming service instead. Cheaper and more value than the Vic AFL wankfest.

If you want to watch AFL then there is no escaping it unless you listen to radio for commentary but with the annoying sync / delay issue.

It just a shame that with modern digital TV we can't select different audio commentary sources. The technology is there but won't be utilised

If you want to watch AFL then there is no escaping it unless you listen to radio for commentary but with the annoying sync / delay issue.

It just a shame that with modern digital TV we can't select different audio commentary sources. The technology is there but won't be utilised
Live pass on the phone (muted) with commentary from the GD thread 👍

Working Saturday night thankgod
So happy that no victorian's will be able to watch it at the pub, suck s**t
Rain scheduled for all of Saturday will be horrible to watch.
Actually would of been the worst flag to win this year , can't even celebrate it , as a Victorian I couldn't see one Port game live, nobody will give a s**t about this circus year literally 48 hours post the game. Trade radio is already warming up. Looking forward to seeing who we get , Fantasia crouch? Nothing?

Last edited:

Buy a digital radio, it has the same delay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks to your president for what he said on SEN this afternoon about the landscape of the afl. He was spot on and it was so refreshing to hear a powerful afl person like him push back on this ridiculous narrative about the financial viability of the the 18 teams.

Very impressed.

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks to your president for what he said on SEN this afternoon about the landscape of the afl. He was spot on and it was so refreshing to hear a powerful afl person like him push back on this ridiculous narrative about the financial viability of the the 18 teams.

Very impressed.
Link?

What is the go with that bloke?

Wasn't his old man a bit like that too (i.e. serial button pusher)?
Yep, tne apple hasn’t fallen far from tne tree.
The only positive for us is that he doesn't despise Port like Graham does.
I am really over his constant attention seeking antics though to be honest.

Yep, tne apple hasn’t fallen far from tne tree.
The only positive for us is that he doesn't despise Port like Graham does.
I am really over his constant attention seeking antics though to be honest.

He just seems like a really s**t house level troll, no sophistication at all.

I suppose that's all that it takes to get a high profile media gig these days.

People give these pelicans 1000 times more attention than they deserve.

BTW, I was impressed with the way your president spoke this morning on the radio.:thumbsu:

Kane not even bothering to bait the hook now.

That Whately comment though...

Goal of the year by Daicos would be in contention for the worst goal of the year of the past decade.

Had Newnes relatively standard set shot after an umpiring error won it, it would have been clearly the worst goal of the year of all time with nothing else even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back