Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course:
View attachment 1027608

Living up to the Tug Well tradition.
got the hand
Jfc thats hard to watch.

The craziest thing is when one of the terrorists calls him a pussy? Youre literally attacking two unarmed, non retaliatory people in a 20 on 1 situation because youre too gutless to face anyone one on one. Biggest pussies in the entire world.
Yeah the major difference between the Proud Boys and the Nazis is that one of them is a disciplined army of bloodthirsty nasty killers and the other are a bunch of illiterate dickheads who've gone to Kmart and bought a gun.

Anyway no more of that.

Yeah the major difference between the Proud Boys and the Nazis is that one of them is a disciplined army of bloodthirsty nasty killers and the other are a bunch of illiterate dickheads who've gone to Kmart and bought a gun.

And as far as I know the Nazis were allowed to jerk off.

Imagine the blue balls Smithy gets not being about to look up Port games from 10 years ago on Youtube

He finds a way.

4qdn5j.jpg

got the hand

Anyway no more of that.

nah, the brownshirts were illiterate dickheads too.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How have the esteemed Advertiser investigative journalists failed to pick up that former Port Adelaide star Simon Phillips has been successfully sued for defamation?

How have the esteemed Advertiser investigative journalists failed to pick up that former Port Adelaide star Simon Phillips has been successfully sued for defamation?
NSW and WA news sites calling him a former Sydney Swans star.

Phillips a bit unlucky I think. " Her Pink Frosting business had up to 1,000 complaints online about failed deliveries or people losing money." Just goes to show that the truth has very little to do with defamation.

Phillips a bit unlucky I think. " Her Pink Frosting business had up to 1,000 complaints online about failed deliveries or people losing money." Just goes to show that the truth has very little to do with defamation.
I might sympathise with him if he wasn't such a useless campaigner of a footballer

In this morning's press Matt Turner looks at who might force his way into the Port side in 2021. He also lists who they might force out. Turner has Bergmann and Farrell as possible regulars. Whose spot does he think either could take? none other than Xavier Duursma.

I would say Kane Farrell would have as much chance of taking Xavier Duursma's spot as Matt Turner has of being elected President of the United States.

In this morning's press Matt Turner looks at who might force his way into the Port side in 2021. He also lists who they might force out. Turner has Bergmann and Farrell as possible regulars. Whose spot does he think either could take? none other than Xavier Duursma.

I would say Kane Farrell would have as much chance of taking Xavier Duursma's spot as Matt Turner has of being elected President of the United States.

If you hate The Monopoly Times so much stop paying for their content.

About as much chance of Matt Turner having any credibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back