Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Turner has also forgotten that Justin Westhoff, who played 12 out of 19 games last year and has been a best 22 player for the past decade, has also retired. That must also create some space.

In fairness it is an interesting exercise because if the selectors are going to fit Aliir, Fantasia, Jones, Georgiades and perhaps Bergmann into the side they will have to make some space. The exercise is fair enough but Turner has a couple of his calls wrong.

It is good territory to be in because if we do not have a heavy injury rate it should mean plenty of competition for spots in the best 22.

Turner has also forgotten that Justin Westhoff, who played 12 out of 19 games last year and has been a best 22 player for the past decade, has also retired. That must also create some space.

Did he? Oh dear. Maybe you should stop paying for his content then.

At least they didn't call him a star - still made front page of the online edition.

Former Port Adelaide and SANFL player Adam.Cockshell facing 44 deception charges
A former AFL and SANFL big man is facing more than 40 deception charges over the alleged theft of $17,000 from his employer.

Former AFL and SANFL big man Adam Cockshell has been charged with more than 40 fraud charges against an Adelaide contracting business.

Cockshell, 34, was facing 44 deception charges and a request for more than $17,000 in compensation for offences ranging from March 2017 to May 2018.

The 198cm big man played two games for Port Adelaide before a lengthy career in the SANFL where he played for Norwood, South Adelaide and Port Adelaide.

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ah, but even by browsing private and using an anti-paywall extension you're still lining the evil Murdoch coffers!
For the few cents they get via my odd foray to read a Port-related article, they are welcome to it.... Doesnt come from my pockets, and there are some very good articles on Port & Port players from time to time.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
At least they didn't call him a star - still made front page of the online edition.

Former Port Adelaide and SANFL player Adam.Cockshell facing 44 deception charges
A former AFL and SANFL big man is facing more than 40 deception charges over the alleged theft of $17,000 from his employer.

Former AFL and SANFL big man Adam Cockshell has been charged with more than 40 fraud charges against an Adelaide contracting business.

Cockshell, 34, was facing 44 deception charges and a request for more than $17,000 in compensation for offences ranging from March 2017 to May 2018.

The 198cm big man played two games for Port Adelaide before a lengthy career in the SANFL where he played for Norwood, South Adelaide and Port Adelaide.
Played TWO games for PA lol

26x Games for Port Adelaide (2x at AFL level)
46x Games for Norwood.
54x Games for South Adelaide.

Yet, they lead with "former Port Adelaide player".

Classic.

To be fair, two AFL games is worth 126 SANFL games at the current exchange rate.

46x Games for Norwood.

Classic.

SAfNL is irrelevant so technically they are correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
46x Games for Norwood.

Classic.
They only count A grade games.

More the point, if he was a Crows player the headline would be former AFL player.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
46x Games for Norwood.

Classic.
But if that was me... I would tell people I was a former port player..... And then under my breath say I played for Norwood and south...

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
46x Games for Norwood.

Classic.

Well that should even the ledger in the unfair media coverage wars - about time the carpet was lifted down there at Alberton!

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Reece Homfray is now at West lakes as 2IC to Shuttleworth.

Loss for us and the Tiser. They only just put him in the top job as lead writer. Always gave us a good hearing I reckon.

I saw him holding up the sponsors banner in that piece about Brodie Smith the other day and thought maybe he was just on hand when a tumbleweed storm whipped through the ruins of West Lakes, but he's taken his 30 pieces of silver has he? Oily Olsen probably pulled a few strings :rolleyes:

Reece Homfray is now at West lakes as 2IC to Shuttleworth.

Loss for us and the Tiser. They only just put him in the top job as lead writer. Always gave us a good hearing I reckon.
Bloody health Reece has been giving us a great run for a couple of years. Crows couldn't have that continue.

Shuttlecock spun some s**t for the crows over the years but, he has lost control of the media agenda over the last couple, with all those self imposed stuff ups.

Kane Cornes disagrees with Text Walker

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
I disagree with most things about Kane Cornes, but....hey! We're all entitled to an opinion.

1611280574242.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back