Winestoppable

Club Legend
Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide (SANFL)
Switched on Fiveaa to hear Richo last night, Rowe was interviewing someone from Adelaide United he finished off by saying "from one state side to another, here is so and so from the Adelaide Crows women's team".

He proceeded to get her name wrong and apologised on air. I switched off and never heard Richo.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Grave Danger

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Switched on Fiveaa to hear Richo last night, Rowe was interviewing someone from Adelaide United he finished off by saying "from one state side to another, here is so and so from the Adelaide Crows women's team".

He proceeded to get her name wrong and apologised on air. I switched off and never heard Richo.

I've started listening to the podcast - Rowe and Wrinkles together again!

yepits2020

Premiership Player
Apr 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It was the Capital Gains tax discount paired with negative gearing that set the whole thing off.
As we saw no one wants to get rid of it now. Too much money tied up into it.
Prices started to rise once capital gains was introduced in about 1981. Price of land is pushed artificially high by councils and governments to tax us more.

Byrons Firen

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies

HighBudget

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Carolina Panther's

State side lol! And what do the 15 plus interstaters on their list think of that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steve Dore

International Trade Facilitator
Aug 30, 2004
a three hour tour.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Canadiens, Ports
Huh? Wasn't it KT that saved Kane from getting moved on by Primus? Now he reckons he was going to walk away and Bruce convinced him otherwise? What a clown.
A Cornes revising history to suit their agenda, I am without speech.

VineValerian

Premiership Player
Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Bruce has been the doyen of sports commentators for decades. Probably slipped a bit the past couple of years (and his frothing over the Cows grinds my gears).
Cometti was superior as a caller of AFL, but Bruce was next best (never heard enough of Clynton Grybas to make a definitive call on him), and he excelled at other sports such as racing, the Olympics, etc.

To suggest Gillon Jnr is an able replacement for AFL just defies all human logic :rolleyes::weary:🤭 Would be one of the last picked in any commentary team I was putting together (along with BT and Dwayno).

Anthony Hudson is as good as there is, and always is fair minded with no agendas to push - especially in regards to comments on Port games.

Otherwise it's slim picking's as far as quality commentary is concerned.

Remove this Banner Ad