Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

EskimoPAFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 17, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Maybe, just maybe, not being elite in any one category but being almost elite in a number of categories makes a better player than one that is elite in one category and nowhere near elite in any other.
I mean I'd say he is probably #1 in strength, contested and endurance. Not sure on "hand-balling" either, but I'd say he is on a short list there.

Really Clarry should get about 3-4 of these, Ollie and Trac should get about 3 each, then the others should go to randoms - eg. Greenwood for tackling, Bont for marking, etc

VineValerian

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Maybe, just maybe, not being elite in any one category but being almost elite in a number of categories makes a better player than one that is elite in one category and nowhere near elite in any other.
Those were my thoughts at first too.
Just having a kick to the testicles of the Vic-centric media :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

philreich

Hall of Famer
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm led to believe that Roo's role on Adelaide radio is to attempt to make KG and Cornesy seem slightly more bearable. I guess it's up for debate as to whether he's succeeded or not.

jdeezy

Club Legend
Jul 6, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I listened to her Breakfast show on Fresh a bit when it was on, she's not bad, obviously more worth listening to than the dribble of Roo and Ditts. Odd they've seperated get from her co-host Thommo who arguably had closer to a typical Triple M listener vibe (or maybe, the listener Triple M seems to want) though.

I don't really get what vibe Triple M seems to want anyway. Do they even know?

EskimoPAFC

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 17, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I listened to her Breakfast show on Fresh a bit when it was on, she's not bad, obviously more worth listening to than the dribble of Roo and Ditts. Odd they've seperated get from her co-host Thommo who arguably had closer to a typical Triple M listener vibe (or maybe, the listener Triple M seems to want) though.

This is like saying "Oh yeah that new burger place isn't bad, definitely tastes better rolling up dog poo off the street in leaves and eating it"

sobrave

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
42° south
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Really trying to capture the moron demographic

dirty2

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
Fresh to triple m.... That's a backwards step...

*If I turn on the radio... Triple m, fresh or what ever... I'm not interested in people talking play some ******* music!!! ******* annoying when I can drive to work and not hear 1 song... 🤔 Well... in all fairness... I live like 8mins away from my work... So I'll let that slide for now... But the point still stands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad