Can only play forward
Went missing completely in the 2017 GF

Robbie Gray:

4x All Australian
1x AFLCA Champion Player of the Year
3x John Cahill Medalist
2x leading Port Adelaide goal kicker
Has been elite both as a forward and as a midfielder
Was denied a GF appearance by the greatest team of the decade in Hawthorn.

Stay off the booze, Robbo. It's killing what little brain cells you have left.

So Robbo has got Betts and Rioli above R Gray in his top 50 of the past decade

View attachment 791929

He also had Marc ******* Murphy at 46 lol

Isn't it nice that a handful of good seasons at a second club is all that you need to make the top 50 of the decade.

I can stomach a legitimate rebuild based on recruiting and developing skilful kids.

But what I cannot stomach is Ken Hinkley half-baking a rebuild - playing personnel that will have absolutely no role in our next premiership push just so he can scrap enough wins to get a contract extension.

And more still, I cannot stomach his media puppets who have the audacity to claim Hinkley should be anywhere near a rebuild. What right does he have to oversee a second rebuild after 7 years of failure?

lol I know right.

Imagine cleaning out the no-hopers, bringing in a fresh and excitable coach, and declaring you are on a mission to achieve premiership success through refreshing the list and cashing in on underperforming players to bank draft picks to achieve greatness in the new era post 150 years - with one captain, in the number 1. Declaring boldly, the next 150 years will be even better than the first 150.

Instead our 150th is spent ushering in damage control with a one million year old utility holding down a key defensive position, and a slow arrogant tosser as your captain and a fat coke swilling school dropout as your coach.

Have some ******* confidence, have some spine, show some arrogant determination to succeed when everyone says you can't. This meek ******* horseshit about not winning all the time is the exact type of s**t losers say that permeates the psyche.

It starts with declaring you will win.

lol I know right.

Imagine cleaning out the no-hopers, bringing in a fresh and excitable coach, and declaring you are on a mission to achieve premiership success through refreshing the list and cashing in on underperforming players to bank draft picks to achieve greatness in the new era post 150 years - with one captain, in the number 1. Declaring boldly, the next 150 years will be even better than the first 150.

Instead our 150th is spent ushering in damage control with a one million year old utility holding down a key defensive position, and a slow arrogant tosser as your captain and a fat coke swilling school dropout as your coach.

Have some ******* confidence, have some spine, show some arrogant determination to succeed when everyone says you can't. This meek ******* horseshit about not winning all the time is the exact type of s**t losers say that permeates the psyche.

It starts with declaring you will win.

... and not giving a * what anyone says. We seem so preoccupied with what other people think about us. That’s not the club I grew up supporting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There appear to be some football writers who refuse to take their annual leave...

I wonder if all AFL players' houses have shades of grey interiors, or the property people just bring in their own stuff when it comes time to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back