Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There appear to be some football writers who refuse to take their annual leave...

I wonder if all AFL players' houses have shades of grey interiors, or the property people just bring in their own stuff when it comes time to sell.
I don't think that's written by a bona fide football writer. More likely no rest for the gossip columnist over Christmas/new year

I don't think that's written by a bona fide football writer. More likely no rest for the gossip columnist over Christmas/new year

Fox Footy so desperate for content that they're trawling realestate.com for something footy related, how ever tenuous.

One is supposed to be an expert and the other one a journalist :rolleyes:

Dal Santo and Heverin name their State of Origin sides

SEN Breakfast hosts Nick Dal Santo and Jack Heverin have named their teams for the ‘State of Origin’ game taking place on February 28th to raise money for the bushfire crisis.

Victoria will clash with the All Stars in a one-off match, with the best players seemingly set to put their hands up to play.

All 18 AFL clubs will make a minimum of three players available as part of the rules for both teams.

and the immediately previous article...

1578619864072.png

One is supposed to be an expert and the other one a journalist :rolleyes:

Dal Santo and Heverin name their State of Origin sides

SEN Breakfast hosts Nick Dal Santo and Jack Heverin have named their teams for the ‘State of Origin’ game taking place on February 28th to raise money for the bushfire crisis.

Victoria will clash with the All Stars in a one-off match, with the best players seemingly set to put their hands up to play.

All 18 AFL clubs will make a minimum of three players available as part of the rules for both teams.

and the immediately previous article...

View attachment 804158
Meh. I'd be happy with none of our players being selected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can understand the negatory responses from idiot crow supporters - funny how they are always the first ones to comment on Port Adelaide - but why does 7AFL feel it necessary to insult Port Adelaide? Does Elspeth Hussey do their social media?

I can understand the negatory responses from idiot crow supporters - funny how they are always the first ones to comment on Port Adelaide - but why does 7AFL feel it necessary to insult Port Adelaide? Does Elspeth Hussey do their social media?

WTF are they thinking? The d*ckheads should realise that crap like this, despite the fact that the other mob may find it amusing, is only divisive and contrary to their intention of getting the masses on board to watch them.

I know individually I don't make a difference but I now watch the Today show in the morning to get my 5 minutes of news before I go to work. And that's simply due to their hosts being Koch and a right-wing slag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back