Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will be curious to see what Tredders has to say tomorrow on aa after having sometime to reflect. It seems that most media agencies have brushed over Ports performance over the weekend with no discussion on Hinkelys performance or future. Looks like we are stuck with him until the end of his contract.

I don't know if this qualifies for being posted on this thread but here goes. After the weekend's debacle, the television channels are showing Goldstien's goal from the throw in repeatedly.

Where are these so called "experts" telling everyone that even though Goldstien was close to BOG, he was very lucky to get away with that BLATANT PUSH IN THE BACK? That action has been outlawed since the beginning of time so why is it being shown on the telly without a peep from the pundits?

Robbo on 360 making Hinkley's job security out to be a function of Koch's volatility and not Hinkley's own incompetence.

Yeah it s**t me. Hinkley has obviously sucked up well to a lot of the media in AFL circles in his early days, because everyone thinks he is a great bloke and should be given another chance.

How about no finals win in 5years.
How about no gameplan
How about no ability to change tactics mid game
How about players coming to the club and losing their abilities
How about players leaving the club and gaining abilities
How about media in SA and abroad actually look at facts not fuzzy feelings

How about Ken just * right off!

Yeah it s**t me. Hinkley has obviously sucked up well to a lot of the media in AFL circles in his early days, because everyone thinks he is a great bloke and should be given another chance.

How about no finals win in 5years.
How about no gameplan
How about no ability to change tactics mid game
How about players coming to the club and losing their abilities
How about players leaving the club and gaining abilities
How about media in SA and abroad actually look at facts not fuzzy feelings

How about Ken just fu** right off!

• Kane Cornes — ‘I’m here to extend your career not end it’

• Graham Cornes — Ken ‘rescued’ one son and hired the other as development coach/runner

• Gerard Whateley — Geelong fan

• Paul Roos — played with Ken

• Dwayne Russell — played with Ken

• Malcolm Blight — coached Ken

I’m sure there’s more nepotistic links beyond just “HE GIVES ME ACCESS AND IDK PORT AREN’T TERRIBLE I GUESS LOL”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've got to be f***ing kidding me?
Nope. That was the question, plus Kane asking if Ken was wondering if getting that extra 700-800k player would have helped team performance. Not sure where that money comes from after paying Motlop and rockliff wasted money.

Kane has no upper body and Ted has very little to lose upstairs. I'd put money on Ted.

Ted gets Kane on reach and well pretty much everything that counts in boxing.

Maybe Kane didn’t mean that “ring”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back