Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Work Hardery

All Australian
Jul 28, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
There is no way the Crows would be willing to give Frampton 3 years.

It would be absolute madness on their part
The fact that Billy Frampton has only played 3 games at AFL level is just insane, especially considering Dixon's injures and our lack of a forward line. * Hinkley and everything he stands for. He's a disgrace to the PAFC and will be remembered as nothing more.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
3 games over 5 seasons and now another club wants to give him a 3 year contract. That’s a good rumour.
Depending on the total cash involved, it could be a low risk/high reward contract.

Burton89onegoal

Team Captain
Jan 1, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Non "fantasy footy" articles in the sport section of the Advertiser by "The Phantom" - I'm probably a bit sceptical, but first thing that came into my mind was that this is the Tiser's way of publishing content by Rucci without upsetting the Camrys.

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Non "fantasy footy" articles in the sport section of the Advertiser by "The Phantom" - I'm probably a bit sceptical, but first thing that came into my mind was that this is the Tiser's way of publishing content by Rucci without upsetting the Camrys.
The Phantom is not Rucci.

7News reporting the SANFL will consider sanctions over Hamish Hartletts Facebook post criticizing the decision handed down to Frampton.

Wtf can they do?

Watch them try to suspend him from R1 next year,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back