Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He makes a very valid point, he basically said our clubs strength is our members and if we pull our financial support and the ub is put into the control of the AFL then we become a franchise and the things we live wont become a priority.

This is exactly what happened except it happened while we had really strong support lol.

What a f***ing idiot Rucci is. Beats up on us when we're run on the smell of an oily rag in 2010, trying to flush us down the S bend, but won't say a single bad word about the administration who has squandered the Adelaide Oval boom in disgraceful fashion.

This is exactly what happened except it happened while we had really strong support lol.

What a f***ing idiot Rucci is. Beats up on us when we're run on the smell of an oily rag in 2010, trying to flush us down the S bend, but won't say a single bad word about the administration who has squandered the Adelaide Oval boom in disgraceful fashion.

Typical average to poor journo - runs with the hounds when they feed him some morsels for his profile polishing, as inducement to say nice things.
Fails to stand up for his moral beliefs and integrity when it is for things that really matter.

View attachment 752314

Nathan Scott, a Norwood/Crows supporter was celebrating Genelg's win at Adelaide Oval when a "sore loser" Ports supporter bumped into him and knocked his 58kg body off balance.

Watch the full video on Adelaide Now. :rolleyes:

Lol so that guy wasn't even a real Glenelg supporter, he was just celebrating that Port lost? Should've hit him harder.

View attachment 752314

Nathan Scott, a Norwood/Crows supporter was celebrating Genelg's win at Adelaide Oval when a "sore loser" Ports supporter bumped into him and knocked his 58kg body off balance.

If he's a 58kg guy at that height then 'sore loser' could have sneezed on him and knocked him over. Port now to blame for body dysmorphia. :rolleyes:

View attachment 752314

What the video probably doesn't show you is what a campaigner he was acting like before getting bumped.

The AFL and the SANFL put our club innthe hands of the AFL.

Whether we have a membership or not doesn't change that and that is the REAL problem.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
This.

The only members we have are the AFL appointed directors as they are the only people with a vote. You are not a member. You are a subscriber. A customer. But not a member. Club members get to vote and you do not. At best you get to advise the board who to recommend to the AFL for their approval for 2 positions.... but let's see what happens if we recommend a "tear the house down" candidate.

"Our members are our most important asset". But heaven forbid we trust them to appoint the board like we did for the first 125 years. What a disaster that was. Imagine being like Hawthorn or Collingwood. Rabble. They don't trust you and they don't trust me to have a a say apart from a token survey or focus group or "members" information day. It's nonsense. I told the club this when I cancelled my autorenewal. I told them again in their "we are listening" survey.

I want my club back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Cornes has absolutely owned Dangerfield there.

He is great value Kane.

I cant understand why so many on here are so quick to jump on him on the rare occasion he pots Port. We usually deserve it and he sticks up for us more than most.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

To be fair I used to like listening to him on SEN and a lot of the Vic listeners on Fridays seems to love him but he does talk a lot of rubbish at times. He is trying too hard to be controversial but I guess he thinks it keeps him relevant and the regular income.

He is great value Kane.

I cant understand why so many on here are so quick to jump on him on the rare occasion he pots Port. We usually deserve it and he sticks up for us more than most.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
Trouble with Kane is he is boring and limited, he was a tagger after all. He should be living in North Korea because he hates just about everything that he didn't or doesn't do, he would fit in well there where your options are limited. He only worries about money and contract values and contract terms. I wonder if in the locker room he talked about these things the way he does in the media.

He's not good when he has to do stuff outside his comfort zone, and like his tagging, he was good at concentrating on one or two things at a time, its the same with his media work, anything outside the blinkered view, gets ignored or he can't handle or accept.

When he concentrates on the footy analysis stuff, he is pretty good, but I reckon he has been advised, by Hutchy KG, his od man etc, that half the people will always hate you, but as long as you have them talking about you and what you are talking about, then that's ok, so he whinges about s**t that he knows will get a reaction.

Sure its good that we port peole have someone in the media who likes to stir up the crowies a bit, to counter balance the stereo typing bullshit we have to wear, but he is just as boring and predictable as them.

Why the * is SEVEN so obsessed with Geelong's end of season? Who cares if Dangerfield makes a dick of himself?

I guess it beats looking at the the Monopoly Times festooned with black and gold. Three ******* days in a row of black and gold all of the paper is hard to stomach.

In fact with respect to Aussie Rules the media can go and get ****ed until 2.30 on Saturday. I will re engage at the local while I watch the game.

He is great value Kane.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
When it's time to pot Hinkley he's nowhere to be seen.

Billy frampton dressed as hinkley (deck chair, sunnys and diet coke) would be comedy gold.
He should dress up as a crows reserves player.

Why the fu** is SEVEN so obsessed with Geelong's end of season? Who cares if Dangerfield makes a dick of himself?

I guess it beats looking at the the Monopoly Times festooned with black and gold. Three ******* days in a row of black and gold all of the paper is hard to stomach.

In fact with respect to Aussie Rules the media can go and get f’ed until 2.30 on Saturday. I will re engage at the local while I watch the game.

Maybe don't buy the paper? I mean. You have a literally limitless number of alternative news sources and yet you keep going back.

Stockholm syndrome or just stuck in the 80s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back