Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah NITV is part of SBS, ie is carried on their transmission services. NITV management pulled the pin.

NITV said times had changed. The free-to-air channel, otherwise known as National Indigenous Television, has been managed by SBS since 2012 and syndicates content from indigenous broadcasters in New Zealand, North America and northern Europe. “The Marngrook footy show has been an important part of NITV’s schedule for 12 years," said NITV manager Tanya Orman.

"The media landscape has changed significantly over that time, and we have to make difficult decisions about how we spend our limited budgets across our programming. "While it was a difficult decision to make after such a long run, NITV remains committed to delivering quality AFL coverage from a uniquely Indigenous perspective. We are looking at formats for a new show that will join our existing sports coverage."

There are a number of female presenters at Fox Footy other than Neroli that have been getting more and more on screen time over recent years - Kelli Underwood, Sarah Jones, Kath Loughnan, Sarah Olle.

I'd heard prior to this that for whatever reason Neroli wasn't the most popular figure at Fox Footy. Must be some truth to that.

I'd heard prior to this that for whatever reason Neroli wasn't the most popular figure at Fox Footy. Must be some truth to that.

Too good at her job? Her Deledio interview was captivating.

There are a number of female presenters at Fox Footy other than Neroli that have been getting more and more on screen time over recent years - Kelli Underwood, Sarah Jones, Kath Loughnan, Sarah Olle.

I’ve heard the opposite.

StrappingTape

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 29, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Jesus Neroli will be OK, I won't cry into my pillow over someone on several hundred K a year just from TV deals having to look for another one whilst still having plum radio and presumably writing gigs. The stark facts are is she doesn't add anything to the actual games and that's where the bread and butter of their content is, actual football game telecasts. She does some good interviews yes but it (to Foxtel) is filler content to be able to run the channel 24/7 without just game replays non stop. People aren't going to buy a sub for that and it's also something other people can do.

They could also save some coin pissing off Ed

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Tredders spoiler alert on 9 news - Favourite son to leave Power ..... and ....... get ready for more co-captains.

Turns out it was only rumours of Sam Gray and Port still not agreeing on new terms, and Jonas mouthing off about how well the captaincy worked.

Tredders you media whore you ;) Just stringing us along, eh mate!

Alyx

Unbelievably Disconnected
Feb 17, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Pv2h5pH.png

but all is ok with the SANFL scheduling

I reckon they did the numbers on how many of their flock would head to the slafn instead of coming to their god houses and worked out it was ****ing none.

Thank christ (pun intended) theres a game on good Friday to go to

Traditionally the most boring day on the calendar for those of us who DGAF about religion

Does anyone under 75 GAF about religion?

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Going to really interrupt with their standard broadcast of raping children in the pews Pell style
He's Anglican so there is no way he'd do anything George Pell style. He would have a completely different, and in his mind superior, method of mistreating children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back